Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I am having problems with M-Audio Fast Track Pro ASIO driver and Cubase 12 in Windows 10. I am having error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonioFR, Dec 7, 2022.

1. AntonioFR Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F

Hello!I am having problems with M-Audio Fast Track Pro ASIO driver and Cubase 12 in Windows 10. I am having error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on shutdown or rebooting. Error does not occur everytime, only sometimes, but always on rebooting or shutting down and always after using Cubase 12. Screens turn off but computer remains on, and after some minutes, it reboots or shut down with the error and a dump file is generated. If you analyze dump file, the error isDRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioFastTrackPro.sysYou can download dump file here: http

:)

AntonioFR, Dec 7, 2022

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hello, i have been get DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) bluescreens in this last 3 days. I cant get it fixed. I would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Here is the last dmp file

Dropbox - 100122-11437-01.zip - Simplify your life

Hélder Carloto, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Computer shutdown/restart problem - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi please try disabling NETBIOS test and let us know

- - - Updated - - -

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F [​IMG]

TuxMaster22, Dec 7, 2022
  4. JoeHorn Win User

[Windows 11] BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)

Hi,

There are BSOD of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) events on my laptop (w/ Windows 11 Pro 21H2 installed).

I have called supports from Lenovo but got no help ( no hardware related problems were detected ).

Here are my minump files , please help me, thanks.

Minidump.zip

JoeHorn, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9F - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  3. Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 7620 Win 11 randomly rebooting with driver_power_state_failure 9f: Hi, my machine was purchased directly from Dell 1 year ago and was working fine up until about a month ago and now keeps randomly rebooting. I don't play any games or run anything high power - it will reboot even if I just have a web browser open and I'm not actively doing...
  4. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Blue Screen Crash with Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I started receiving a Blue Screen crash with the error code DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ApfrrgARnuefnlOv-HzsgfPrE3irJxAQ/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer: I began encountering this error after updating certain drivers. I attempted to uninstall or rollback the drivers, but my computer was operating sluggishly at the time. Consequently, I opted to reset my computer, which resulted in smoother performance. However, despite this...
  7. Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer

Driver_POWER_STATE_FAILURE occures when restarting or shutting down computer: I began encountering this error after updating certain drivers. I attempted to uninstall or rollback the drivers, but my computer was operating sluggishly at the time. Consequently, I opted to reset my computer, which resulted in smoother performance. However, despite this...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: My Dell Latitude 3410 crashed while the lid is closed and the fans started to get loud and when the lid is opened, it displayed a BSOD and shows the stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. How to resolve this problem?...
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE