Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have previously posted about this same issue in an earlier thread a month ago about the very same BSOD. As a result, I have followed the exact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aritra2116, May 4, 2021.

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month

Hello! I have previously posted about this same issue in an earlier thread a month ago about the very same BSOD. As a result, I have followed the exact same steps as mentioned in the last thread again beforehand. My Windows 10 Build is 20H2 as usual and the device is a Dell G3 as mentioned in the specs below. I have done a clean install of the Nvidia driver to the latest version using DDU, ran the V2 Log collector and Tuneup.bat along with the command to get the License.txt files after clean boots. All the mentioned files are present in this Google Drive Folder below for reference. Looking forward to getting a valuable response! Ten Forums 16 April BSOD - Google Drive

:)

aritra2116, May 4, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly do you receive the Blue Screen error?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have tried to access the link for dump files shared by you. However, I was unable to access the link. I would suggest you to upload the files in OneDrive and share the link.

The DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error occurs when the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. You may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Remarks section of the
    article Bug Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    and see if that helps.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 4, 2021
  3. BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

>>The next step I can suggest you to use an older driver like 6 months before and check.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 4, 2021
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month

BSOD Error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

The next step I can suggest you to use an older driver like 6 months before and check.

Before that uninstall the newer ones.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 4, 2021
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again after a month - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Again month

2. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  3. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    again for this monthly update: As expected, update has an error on my machine. Last month I was barely retrieve it by performing clean installation. I dont care about my apps since I can re install it anytime but the files needs to back up again. I dont want to perform another clean installation for this...
  4. again for this monthly update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After installing KB5006670 my network printing was broken again this month.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After installing KB5006670 my network printing was broken again this month.: After installing KB5006670 my network printing was broken again this month. Uninstalled kb5006670 from the client computer non Print server and that fixed it for printing from that machine. What can I do to fix this with kb5006670 reinstalled? I have blocked updates on this...
  6. bsod after months again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod after months again: alright so, i've been here before, my pc used to crash a lot at least once a week, that hasn't been a problem again until now, here is the dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllpiUC39qPTpUHTmt3QcVkOFFkr?e=ViqFZbthanks for your help in advance!all the best....
  7. Bluescreen after Standby - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen after Standby - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, ich have some trubble with a Fujitsu Lifebook U758. It wont start from standby, running into a bluescreen saying "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I allready updated all drivers but the bluescreen still occur. It does not occur after every start from standby, just...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE issue after update to 1903: Hi, I'm constantly getting BSOD with the error stated in subject. I have two minidumps, can you help me troubleshoot the issue and find out what exactly causes it? Tried to examine both with bluescreenview, it shows the issue is caused by ntoskrnl.exe, however something...
  9. 0x800f0922 again again again unable to update for 9 months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x800f0922 again again again unable to update for 9 months: Are you a robot? MS? Then you wont bother. Impossible to update W10 with this dreaded "error-code" (generic no.) Could be related to .NET Could be related to "MS Reserved Partition" Could be related to absolutely anything. How am I to tell? They say "Reserved...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate: I have DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after trying to go Sleep or Hibernate. It may caused by PlexTurbo ver.3.0.0.8, it uses 1Gb of 4 Gb RAM to optimize SSD write operations, but don't know exactly. Sometimes Sleep succeeds, I think when available RAM is > 2 Gb. Virtual Memory...