Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been suffering several BSOD at least twice a day, every day, for around the last month. I've tried to fix the problem multiple ways but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tom Wharton1, Feb 14, 2024.

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

I've been suffering several BSOD at least twice a day, every day, for around the last month. I've tried to fix the problem multiple ways but the problem persists so I really need help. Any advice would be beneficial. The only thing I can think of that may have caused it is I upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 around the same time this whole thing started but not sure how relevant that isDump File: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ep3zjp8y26yxrfr/021424-10828-01.dmp/file

:)

Tom Wharton1, Feb 14, 2024

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 14, 2024
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 14, 2024
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Feb 14, 2024
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys: Can anyone offer advice as to why my laptop keeps crashing. Happens daily, no idea why. Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 build 19045.4651Initial analysis points to this:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1:...
  3. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys: Can anyone offer advice as to why my laptop keeps crashing. Happens daily, no idea why. Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2 build 19045.4651Initial analysis points to this:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1:...
  4. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f zapprd.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a timeArg2: ffffda8ce6eb9360, Physical Device Object of the stackArg3: fffff00bd211f738,...
  6. help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

help with fixing DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a timeArg2: ffffda8ce6eb9360, Physical Device Object of the stackArg3: fffff00bd211f738,...
  7. driver_power_state_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_power_state_failure: Новый компьютер. Может просто взять и выключиться на ровном месте. Потом после перезагрузки, примерно через три минуты перегружается с синим экраном "driver_power_state_failure" и так несколько раз. Драйвера, Windows - все преставлял. Ничего не помогает. Компьютеру примерно...
  8. driver_power_state_failure

driver_power_state_failure: Новый компьютер. Может просто взять и выключиться на ровном месте. Потом после перезагрузки, примерно через три минуты перегружается с синим экраном "driver_power_state_failure" и так несколько раз. Драйвера, Windows - все преставлял. Ничего не помогает. Компьютеру примерно...
  9. Bluescreens after last Windows update featureId:11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUR

Bluescreens after last Windows update featureId:11 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUR: Hi everyone,i get crashes ever 5-10minutes after starting the pc. It crashes, when im in games or just have the computer run in idle.I tried alot of troubleshoot in the last 8 hours, but nothing helps. I reinstalled and/or updated...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I've been suffering several BSOD at least twice a day, every day, for around the last month. I've tried to fix the problem multiple ways but the problem persists so I really need help. Any advice would be beneficial. The only thing I can think of that may have caused it is I...