Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't have much information but it started happening after the last windows update 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662. Here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arabhiar, Dec 1, 2020.

1. arabhiar Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...

I don't have much information but it started happening after the last windows update 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662.

Here is the link to the dump file.

Please look into it.

:)

arabhiar, Dec 1, 2020

2. windows build 2004 version not showing in system information page

I have download and install new feature windows 10 version 2004 and now windows 10 version 2004 is up to date but i have see system information build is 19041.

My query is that why not show build 2004. it is showing build 19041
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and... 074cdf08-172f-4b81-9a1d-a7905bf40a76?upload=true.jpg

Viraj Dike, Dec 1, 2020
  3. computer forced an update 2 days ago to version 2004 OS Build 19041/450

The computer prompted me that I needed to install the latest version o Windows 10 2 days ago. It took several hours. When I was able to access my computer, I still had Office but needed to connect my One Drive and other apps. Then I had to set up my Chrome
    browser. Today it prompted me that there was another update. I am not sure if this is connected by later in the day I had to troubleshoot my speaker because I wasn't able to get any sound from my speaker. The troubleshooter fixed this issue.

When my computer restarted, I had to reinstall these same apps. I have 2 questions, one is how many more times will I need to set up my computer due to more updates and second should I warn my husband that this will be happening to his computer soon.

Currently, I am running Version 2004 OS Build 19041/450

HindieDershowitz1, Dec 1, 2020
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...

Version 2004, OS build 19041.207

I was having problems: open programs and OS freezing, errors when updating W 10 Pro ver 1909. While trying to solve those concerns, I stumbled into upgrading to Version 2004 build 19041.264. I followed Eiji T's example with clean boot using msconfig.
    After hiding Microsoft services, I disabled half the listed programs. The freezing continued. I reversed the active programs. The problem seemed resolved at first. Before I could add programs back within msconfig, the freezing returned. I have no doubt my
    problem lies deep in Windows 10. ....Ver. 2004 is not to blame.

JoeFizell1, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and...

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and... - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 2004

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD: Hello, i've been having some trouble lately on my personal laptop with bluescreens lately. The bluescreens seem to happen most whenever i'm gaming or doing video-editing.I've used WinDbg to try and analyze some of the bluescreens and below i've listed what i've found.Does...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD: Hello, i've been having some trouble lately on my personal laptop with bluescreens lately. The bluescreens seem to happen most whenever i'm gaming or doing video-editing.I've used WinDbg to try and analyze some of the bluescreens and below i've listed what i've found.Does...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662 update

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662 update: After 2004-OS Build 19041.662 and 20H2-OS Build 19042.662 update I am getting at least 1 BSOD each day. Here is the link to dump files. Please look into it....
  5. computer forced an update 2 days ago to version 2004 OS Build 19041/450

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer forced an update 2 days ago to version 2004 OS Build 19041/450: The computer prompted me that I needed to install the latest version o Windows 10 2 days ago. It took several hours. When I was able to access my computer, I still had Office but needed to connect my One Drive and other apps. Then I had to set up my Chrome browser. Today...
  6. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hi whoever may be reading this; Over the last couple of months, my Asus laptop has intermittently crashed with the blue error screen dozens of times even after trying multiple fixes. I have performed a an in-place upgrade repair, updated all my driver using intel's tool,...
  7. DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041

DPC_Watchdog_Error on Build 19041: Earlier this morning, my Windows PC HP Envy m6 using AMD crashed. Please view the dump file here. Suggesting that users uninstall third party antivirus software is callous and irresponsible, no matter how much better you believe Microsoft Defender has become. Under no...
  8. BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after update to Windows...

BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) and VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after update to Windows...: I've been experiencing BSODs with increasing frequency - up to a few times a day - and the occurrences seem to be random: whether idle, under load, on batter power (and battery saver) or on AC power. As far as I can remember, they started after updating to Windows 10 1903....
  9. BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR , DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & WatchDog.sys after...

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR , DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE & WatchDog.sys after...: Hi, I'm re-posting my issue.and i wish i will get proper solution. i used to update all of my Driver for my Device using "Driver Booster 6". and after update all of my driver and install "NVIDIA Graphic Driver" i'm getting BSOD. and i download intel and NVIDIA driver...
  10. BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...

BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...: Hi Dear, I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. Previous Day i download windows 10 1809 from Microsoft website and clean install it. After That i download intel driver from intel official website according to my Notebook Processor...