Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I updated to Windows 1809, My Laptop has been suddenly crashing with BCOD, Stating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Every time I plug it in while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AayushBoliya, Jan 10, 2021.

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

Since I updated to Windows 1809, My Laptop has been suddenly crashing with BCOD, Stating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Every time I plug it in while being connected on internet. Because of that, I'm not able to charge my PC.

Below is the WhoCrashed report of last crash:

On Wed 09-01-2021 10:38:27 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010621-478062-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1B0F30
    Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3, 0xFFFF808D6ADF89C0, 0xFFFFA7827DE298D0, 0xFFFF808D6EBDA010
    Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state. A device object has been blocking an IRP for too long a time.
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

When I scan my drivers, they show they are up to date. I've used Avast Driver Updater and updated most of the drivers, but it is still causing the same problem. Please help.

Following is the link to MiniDump Files: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/147SLd8fr8c80Hn0YQHrYnEePOlELWBSk

:)

AayushBoliya, Jan 10, 2021

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jan 10, 2021
  3. LewisH95 Win User
    Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Jan 10, 2021
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

Driver_Power_State_Failure

Hi, yabodi

My name is Kathleen and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntoskrnl.exe)

Check this link, I hope it helps.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

KahtleenTasman85, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD Ntoskrnl

2. frequent BCOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BCOD error: Hi, I'm having frequent BCOD errors with an Omen HP notebook. I'm running Windows 11 and it's up to date. Can anyone help me understand where the issue is and how to resolve it? I have recovered 3 dmp files from the 8th, 9th, and 14th of November, but have no idea how to read...
  3. Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly BSOD because of ntkrnlp, ntoskrnl, and authenticamd.sys: Hi, I have a problem regarding my Asus Tuf A15 with Windows Home Edition because it randomly bluescreen when I'm on Zoom and sharing screen.I already check all of this:1. Memtest86 24 hour all type of check pass 2 times each no problem detected2. Memory Test from Windows no...
  4. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  5. High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl

High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl: This is the screenshot of my problem. Even after resetting my windows about 5 time the problem still exist, I have already tried so many solution that now I don't know what to do any more. The CPU usage spikes to 100% many times....
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BCOD because of Ntoskrnl.exe: Since I updated to Windows 1809, My Laptop has been suddenly crashing with BCOD, Stating DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Every time Iplug it in while being connected on internet. Because of that, I'm not able to charge my PC. Below is the WhoCrashed report of last crash: On...
  8. BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BCOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Code: 09xF, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I was updating my Windows to 1909, Idk if it was completed, while I was on Edge and suddenly, pointer got frozen. Then BSoD, and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE message was shown, Completed 100%, then froze again. Twice. I restarted, this time didn't turn on Edge, while wifi...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...