Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. While I'm running Photoshop, Windows crashes into a BSOD with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. It happens randomly while the software is open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by randyPH, May 27, 2019.

1. randyPH Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018

Hi.
    While I'm running Photoshop, Windows crashes into a BSOD with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. It happens randomly while the software is open and I'm using it. It's been 2 days like this.

– I'm on Windows 10 and no update was installed in these two days, except two installed today (Windows and NVidia) but I was already experiencing this issue.
    – Already checked my power saving settings but I still get the BSOD.

Here's the link to the only dump files I have: LINK

Hope to get some help, thanks in advance.

EDIT: I opened a new thread just to ask for help, based on my dump files, because I can't find anything similar to my case.

:)

randyPH, May 27, 2019

2. BSOD with PS CC 2018

My laptop continually goes BSOD when I use photoshop cc 2018
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018 fc0758b4-646a-4096-b401-05f71b25b8ef?upload=true.jpg

ClintOttinger, May 27, 2019
  3. TyloRen Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015

Okay I was able to follow those steps and reapir the corrupt files. SFC doesn't find any integrity violations anymore; however, while using Photoshop I got the BSOD again. I have atched the minidump files for the most recent crash.

TyloRen, May 27, 2019
  4. TyloRen Win User

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015

Hi All,

I have been having an issue where I am received an intermittent blue screen of death with the message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The issue seems to be occurring when I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I have updated my BIOS and graphics card to the most recent version, but this doesn't seem to have remedied the issue.

If anyone could go through the DMP files and let me know your thoughts on what's causing the issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

TyloRen, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018 - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using

2. cant install photoshop cc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install photoshop cc: i cant to install photoshop cc or lightroom, i try run set up just close without open window photoshop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-photoshop-cc/9c039013-c7ac-446d-a676-f3db10cf2c71
  3. Photoshop CC 2022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop CC 2022: It seems there is a problem with oil filter since the new update PS 2022. When you click preview in oil filter window on, off and back on there is an off color square in the photo. sometimes red or green. Using a Windows 10 machine fully upgraded. This one is in the upper...
  4. Photoshop CC 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop CC 2022: It seems there is a problem with oil filter since the new update PS 2022. When you click preview in oil filter window on, off and back on there is an off color square in the photo. sometimes red or green. Using a Windows 10 machine fully upgraded. This one is in the upper...
  5. Photoshop CC 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Photoshop CC force close

Photoshop CC force close: One time photoshop was no problem, after i updated to the 1809 version of windows 10, my photoshop suddenly force close. i reinstalled photoshop or using portable and nothing happened. please help me...
  7. photoshop cc 2017 performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    photoshop cc 2017 performance: when I work on adobe photoshop cc 2017 my cpu performance become 100% and I have to shut down my computer for the power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/performance/09d605a7-ef99-4f54-8131-c38b1c48f910
  8. RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM capacity for Photoshop CC 2018: i've lastly updated my windows onto the april update, before having updated i worked with the official version of photoshop CC 2018 without problems. after the update by saving the doc worked out by photoshop, i have allways a remark stated not enough RAM! see attached...
  9. Photoshop CC 2014

Photoshop CC 2014: Hi, When I press "Print Screen" then load Photoshop CC 2014, and create a new Image and press "CTRL+V" the image looks like this, any idea whats wrong? Thanks for any reply [img] 5683
  10. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE While using Photoshop CC 2015: Hi All, I have been having an issue where I am received an intermittent blue screen of death with the message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. The issue seems to be occurring when I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I have updated my BIOS and graphics card to the most recent...