Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suvayu, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Suvayu Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10

Hello,

Recently I have bought Lenovo IdeaPad S340 with WINDOWS 10 pre-installed. In my laptop the two graphics card has been installed one NVIDIA GeForce MX230 and another one is INTEL(R) UHD Graphics 620. Whenever I start Adobe Photoshop CC or Lightroom, the screen gets hang and within a minute I got the blue screen with Stopcode DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

The system gets automatically restarted. Please help.

:)

Suvayu, Sep 11, 2019
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Sep 11, 2019
  4. JossBoss Win User

Lenovo U260 Windows 10 upgrade fails

I am installing Windows 10 update on my Lenovo Ideapad U260, but it stops at about 4% on the "blue circle" installation screen, with error 80070006-2000C.

(The U260 is not on Lenovo's supported systems list for Windows 10 upgrade, but it meets the basic Win 10 spec and is not on the list of Ideapads which it expressly suggests not to upgrade to Win 10. I assumed that just because it is not supported, that
    doesn't mean I can't potentially upgrade successfully?)

Can anyone help me out? Thanks,

JossBoss, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Lenovo IDEAPAD S340 / Win 10 - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Lenovo IDEAPAD

2. scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning to a Lenovo Ideapad 300: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop. I also have a Dell monochrome laser MFP printer. I have discovered that, while I can print, I cannot scan. Apparently, the issue is Windows 10 compatibility. I keep seeing in different places that I can download the Microsoft Scan. Is...
  3. Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad

Fingerprint reader on Lenovo ideapad: A recent windows 10 update disabled my fingerprint reader. The latest update has not restored it. How do I make it work again please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-reader-on-lenovo-ideapad/fc18f039-411d-4f4f-a94b-a835bdafc1dc
  4. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....
  5. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  6. Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo IdeaPad 110S + Win10: Буду благодарен за помощь в решении следующего вопроса. В наличии устройтство Lenovo IdeaPad 110S. Возникли проблемы следующего характера: - Не нажимаются клавиши клавиатуры (после нескольких перезагрузок всё работает, однако непродолжительное количество времени) -...
  7. Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Freezing in Lenovo Ideapad 510: My Lenovo Idea-pad 510 freezing many times while using Google Chrome after May Update of windows and now even without Chrome also its freezing. I have Intel i5 7th gen chip-set 8 GB of Ram (not fully used while freezing) Latest windows 10 Home of 1803 (All update got)...
  8. lenovo ideapad and a disk drive

lenovo ideapad and a disk drive: I have a Lenovo idea pad not long had it and am trying to get my head around it. it has a section on the side that looks like a disk drive but it has no button to open it also I has windows media player but I have no idea how to get a disk to play on this laptop it is...
  9. Back button on Lenovo Ideapad not working

Back button on Lenovo Ideapad not working: Hey everyone. Being trying to get back button on key board to function again. Used to work fine but suddenly stopped. Out of the blue when I used it system posted a window on screen telling me to use Alt and Backbutton at same time. Tried it; no joy. Any ideas or pointers...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Ideapad 300 Battery Issue: Hey guys, I still have my Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop 22 days internation warranty remaining. Battery is dead after every 1 hour or 1 hour 20 mins instead of giving 3 hours as before. What should be the issue ? I tried to install Energy Manager to calibrate the battery but...