Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am writing to seek assistance with a recurring issue I've been experiencing with my laptop. When I wake up my laptop from sleep mode, it freezes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Divyansh7, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Divyansh7 Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

I am writing to seek assistance with a recurring issue I've been experiencing with my laptop. When I wake up my laptop from sleep mode, it freezes and reboots, displaying a blue screen error. The specific error message is "Driver Power State Failure." Here are the symptoms I encounter: 1. Screen Freeze: First, the screen freezes completely. Nothing can be done. I cannot move the cursor, and the keyboard stops responding. 2. Music Playback: If any music was playing during the freeze, it continues for approximately 30 seconds and then disappears. 3. Cooling Fans: The cooling fans begin to hu

:)

Divyansh7, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Laptop

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE leading to BSOD. I have Asus G14 laptop R7 4800HS + nvidia 1650: This is the dump file: -DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000004, The power transition timed out waiting to synchronize with the Pnp subsystem.Arg2: 000000000000012c, Timeout in...
  4. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop: I am writing to seek assistance with a recurring issue I've been experiencing with my laptop. When I wake up my laptop from sleep mode, it freezes and reboots, displaying a blue screen error. The specific error message is "Driver Power State Failure." Here are the symptoms I...
  5. How to resolve DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE which occurs after laptop wakes up from sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE which occurs after laptop wakes up from sleep mode?: My Alienware 17 R5 laptop keeps crashing every time I wake it up from sleep mode and I have run out of ideas on how to stop it from crashing. I even did a clean Windows install and the problem does not go away and I really need some help here please. Here are details of my...
  6. How to resolve DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE which occurs after laptop wakes up from sleep mode?

How to resolve DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE which occurs after laptop wakes up from sleep mode?: My Alienware 17 R5 laptop keeps crashing every time I wake it up from sleep mode and I have run out of ideas on how to stop it from crashing. I even did a clean Windows install and the problem does not go away and I really need some help here please. Here are details of my...
  7. How to resolve DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE which occurs after laptop wakes up from sleep mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop crashes when going to sleep mode. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes when going to sleep mode. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver...: My Asus M515DA laptop is crashing every time it goes to sleep mode. Using the program WhoCrashed i got the following report:Computer name:LAPTOP-42269N9HWindows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 25921 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:VivoBook_ASUSLaptop...
  9. Laptop crashes when going to sleep mode. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver...

Laptop crashes when going to sleep mode. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver...: My Asus M515DA laptop is crashing every time it goes to sleep mode. Using the program WhoCrashed i got the following report:Computer name:LAPTOP-42269N9HWindows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 25921 x64Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:VivoBook_ASUSLaptop...
  10. HELP MY LAPTOP IS HAVING BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE WINDOWS 11 ASUS VIVOBOOK 16X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY LAPTOP IS HAVING BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE WINDOWS 11 ASUS VIVOBOOK 16X: HI, im a new window user. i dont know much about windows and recently when ever i restart my pc show bluesreen showing problerem DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.dump file attached:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FaEcadLjGhKfwxTTRF_pFmgFal_htLFp?usp=drive_link...