Windows 10: Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts

Discus and support Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some restarts cause Driver_Power_state_failure on my new pc build. Please help me find the driver at fault. You can tell which restarts will result in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rockett, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Rockett Win User

Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts

Some restarts cause Driver_Power_state_failure on my new pc build. Please help me find the driver at fault.
    You can tell which restarts will result in a BSOD as applications feel laggy when scrolling through or playing games. A restart that causes the BSOD also takes ages to get off of the windows 10 restarting... screen until finally BSOD then starting up.

I have tried reinstalling GPU drivers and the AMD chipset drivers but still receive this error. Windows device manager does not detect any faulty drivers.

This is a new 3900x build, fresh install of windows. I am not sure what hardware or driver is causing this issue.

minidump files:s Minidump files.7z
    SysNativeBSODCollection:SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip

:)

Rockett, Aug 13, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Dan4815 Win User
    driver_power_state_failure during restarting

Hi,
    I have problem with BSOD. Blue death come during restarting. Computer I must reinstall, because Windows 10 will not load. Will not load neither Safe Mode. driver_power_state_failure this is problem.

Dan4815, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Terrypin Win User

Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Driver_Power_state_failure only during PC restarts - Similar Threads - Driver_Power_state_failure during restarts

2. Driver_Power_State_Failure during restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Power_State_Failure during restart: Hi, my system is windows 11 23H2, the device is a lenovo thinkbook16p gen4.I'm experiencing very slow restart with bluescreen Driver_Power_State_Failure stop the normal restart, with error code 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffaf01fbc17040,...
  3. Driver_Power_State_Failure during restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_Power_State_Failure during restart: Hi, my system is windows 11 23H2, the device is a lenovo thinkbook16p gen4.I'm experiencing very slow restart with bluescreen Driver_Power_State_Failure stop the normal restart, with error code 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffaf01fbc17040,...
  4. Window restart loop during only charger.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window restart loop during only charger.: 1-My laptop work properly on battery. 2- Battery charge properly. 3- When laptop is on & and connect the charger battery charge properly but some time it's restart and when logo comes on screen then again restart restart loop automatically untill remove charger. When remove...
  5. Window restart loop during only charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window restart loop during only charger.: 1-My laptop work properly on battery. 2- Battery charge properly. 3- When laptop is on & and connect the charger battery charge properly but some time it's restart and when logo comes on screen then again restart restart loop automatically untill remove charger. When remove...
  6. Window restart loop during only charger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC restarts during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts during game: Hello, There is no blue-screen and it only happens when playing call of duty warzone. PError below. Can anyone identiy the error below and how I go about fixing it? Thank you. PC specs Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 19041...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, 0x0000009f - during PC is going to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, 0x0000009f - during PC is going to sleep: Hi all, I would very much appreciate your help as far as I didn't manage to find proper information about what causes these bluescreens. Please, see the dumps in the file attached. There are 4 there, the last 2 are connected with the topic header...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe during sleep

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe during sleep: Hello After upgrading to windows 10 My computer seems has started randomly auto rebooting when it's asleep. I can "wake up" the computer, but it has a clean desktop etc, and upon checking both the administrative events and dmp files (using bluescreenview), find that it...
  10. driver_power_state_failure during restarting

driver_power_state_failure during restarting: Hi, I have problem with BSOD. Blue death come during restarting. Computer I must reinstall, because Windows 10 will not load. Will not load neither Safe Mode. driver_power_state_failure this is problem. 13018