Windows 10: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Discus and support DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing a BSOD problem. Whenever I run any heavy task on my laptop I get the blue screen with Driver_power_state_failure written on it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waydansh, Dec 8, 2023.

1. waydansh Win User

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hi, I am facing a BSOD problem. Whenever I run any heavy task on my laptop I get the blue screen with Driver_power_state_failure written on it. It doesn't happen every time but most of the time I get this error.

:)

waydansh, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE - Similar Threads - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD: Hello,Since few weeks i'm experiencing randomly BSOD on my computer on windows 11 23h2.I uploaded the minidump on the following link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB5xuNzfr-aX-XSvBU5bwQ0UOrPTejFH/view?usp=sharingCan someone help me to understand how to resolve this issue...
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE ntoskrnl.exe+416c30 BSOD: Hello,Since few weeks i'm experiencing randomly BSOD on my computer on windows 11 23h2.I uploaded the minidump on the following link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nB5xuNzfr-aX-XSvBU5bwQ0UOrPTejFH/view?usp=sharingCan someone help me to understand how to resolve this issue...
  4. Is there any remedy for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE other than reinstalling Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any remedy for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE other than reinstalling Windows?: Hello,This DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE failure has been with me for several months now.It occurs suddenly during normal operation. The signs that it occured are:WiFi turns off without any possibility to troubleshootUSB PnP service turns OFF but external HDDs that were...
  5. Is there any remedy for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE other than reinstalling Windows?

Is there any remedy for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE other than reinstalling Windows?: Hello,This DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE failure has been with me for several months now.It occurs suddenly during normal operation. The signs that it occured are:WiFi turns off without any possibility to troubleshootUSB PnP service turns OFF but external HDDs that were...
  6. Is there any remedy for DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE other than reinstalling Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop: I am writing to seek assistance with a recurring issue I've been experiencing with my laptop. When I wake up my laptop from sleep mode, it freezes and reboots, displaying a blue screen error. The specific error message is "Driver Power State Failure." Here are the symptoms I...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 11 on my HP Laptop: I am writing to seek assistance with a recurring issue I've been experiencing with my laptop. When I wake up my laptop from sleep mode, it freezes and reboots, displaying a blue screen error. The specific error message is "Driver Power State Failure." Here are the symptoms I...
  9. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...
  10. BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD Kernel-Power Event 41 BugCheckCode: 159 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: Hello, I have experienced a BSOD on my lenovo laptop. It is a LOQ 15APH8 with RTX 3050. The issue occured when I was installing a new driver version. I will upload a copy of 3 dump file as this BSOD has also occured when I tried to DDU the driver:https://we.tl/t-3Uaca9i06P...