Windows 10: Driver_State_Failure

Discus and support Driver_State_Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been experiencing some really critical error with my computer. It has been crashing to the point that i feel its occurring too often now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dlian88, Aug 11, 2019.

1. dlian88 Win User

Driver_State_Failure

Hi,

I have been experiencing some really critical error with my computer.
    It has been crashing to the point that i feel its occurring too often now I fear it will spoil my hard disks and data's in it.

at some random time when I'm on my work, firstly all the active windows starts to nudge sticky' (few second freeze) then a few seconds later, the whole system freeze and follow by the Blue screen of death. There's a percentage counter on it for reporting which works but then later after its 100%, it does not restart. I have to manually shut my pc off.

I have checked the event logs, as attached.

I've googled, and the most logical explanations thought that came across was the SSD hard disk driver. So I thought, I've downloaded the SSD aps and check for updates, everything is fine. Still the problem persist.

:)

dlian88, Aug 11, 2019

2. BSOD, Windows 10, Laptop.

Hello Community,

I am having a recurring BSOD crash for the past 3 months now.

Originally it was a Dxgkrnl error message (Or something of the sort), but now the error message i receive is either "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" or "Driver_State_Failure".

This problem happens more often than not when my laptop is plugged into the power, or when it comes out of sleep mode.

The laptop will boot normally and then within about 5 minutes the fan kicks in and completely shuts off or goes into the BSOD error message.

I have tried to update my Nvidia drivers with no luck.

Please let me know any more information you would need and i will be more than happy to add the required screenshots/files.

Thanks in advance!

Julian

JulianLamarque, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Driver_State_Failure