Windows 10: Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

Discus and support Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Devinbh, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Devinbh Win User

Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running fine and I didn’t have any issues restarting it, etc. I went to sleep and woke up the next day to a blue screen and an error code Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation and at first it was putting my pc into recovery mode after every 2 restarts and I was playing around in it trying to find where to disable my driver verifier i g

:)

Devinbh, Nov 8, 2021

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10

Hi Diki,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen errors can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

In order to assist you better, please reply to the following questions.

1. Are you able to boot to desktop?

2. Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

3. Have you installed all Windows Updates?

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please post back with requested information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 8, 2021
  3. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue Screen

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could be due to faulty RAM, hardware failure or corrupted or outdated driver.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 8, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop - Similar Threads - Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen

2. Blue Screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Loop: Hello everyone, My PC decided to went through blue screen loop for like a hours. I tried doing system restore but nothing worked at all, i went back through the Blue screen loop. How did the blue screen loop happened for me? I was playing a game while updating drivers. But...
  3. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop: So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running...
  4. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop: So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running...
  5. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: My surface pro 3 with windows 10 pro crashed. The first one says CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION it also said that "win32k.sys" failed. [IMG] Then I tried to look for how can I fix it. I came across a post that instructed to try the "verifier". I followed the instruction...
  6. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: помогите решить проблему !проверил драйвера с помощью программы verifier.Iотличнона синем экране выдало- код остановки:DRIVER_VERYFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Что вызвало проблему: netaapl64.sys что это такое и как это исправить???...
  7. Blue screen loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen loop: Hi I am having the issue of endless cycle of blue screens which prevents me to enter the Repair mode / safe mode / boot from usb as they all get interrupted from a blue screen with various error messages. The errors that I get are: 0xc000007b 0xc0000021a 0xc00000139...
  8. Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screens and computer resets. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - Have minidump files: Hi All, I have a driver causing some pretty bad problems. Resets and sometimes blue screens happen when I do certain actions. One way to get my PC to crash is to plug in my Wired Xbox One Controller. Another way is to install Logitech Gaming Software, restart the computer,...
  9. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hello. I have been noticing that my games have been having issues. So I ran the driver verifier. I ran tests on every driver except Microsoft drivers. It said I had to restart. I attempted to restart, then get prompted with the Blue Screen of Death. I waited for a restart....
  10. Can't boot, stuck in a loop DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot, stuck in a loop DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I was using my computer under medium load and suddently got a BSOD. Now i can't boot, i get same BSOD over and over again before i can get into windows and it's stuck in a loop so it doesn't enter into recovery mode by itself. I got a win10 usb key so i used this to get...