Windows 10: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi

Discus and support DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was just doing my thesis on my pc then out of nowhere my pocket WiFi suddenly restarted on its own, well this is actually normal but the real problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kerby Padilla, Nov 24, 2020.

1. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi

I was just doing my thesis on my pc then out of nowhere my pocket WiFi suddenly restarted on its own, well this is actually normal but the real problem is my pc also restarted and showed a blue screen error with the code DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I don't know how to fix this.

:)

Kerby Padilla, Nov 24, 2020

2. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10

Hi Diki,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen error on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION blue screen errors can be caused by a variety of hardware, firmware, driver, or software issues.

In order to assist you better, please reply to the following questions.

1. Are you able to boot to desktop?

2. Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

3. Have you installed all Windows Updates?

I suggest you to go through the below article and follow the steps given.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please post back with requested information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. AndreTen Win User

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi

1. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen when disconnecting my pocket WiFi - Similar Threads - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION error screen

2. [wifi connection] my laptop can’t connect to a pocket wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [wifi connection] my laptop can’t connect to a pocket wifi: Hello,I am actually in japan using a pocket wifi. The issue is my iPhone and my Macbook have an accès to internet but my Hp envy doesn’t.My friend also has a an iPhone and it works.My computer has its driver updated and can connect to any other wifi but not the pocket wifi.I...
  3. [wifi connection] my laptop can’t connect to a pocket wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [wifi connection] my laptop can’t connect to a pocket wifi: Hello,I am actually in japan using a pocket wifi. The issue is my iPhone and my Macbook have an accès to internet but my Hp envy doesn’t.My friend also has a an iPhone and it works.My computer has its driver updated and can connect to any other wifi but not the pocket wifi.I...
  4. [wifi connection] my laptop can’t connect to a pocket wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_Verifier_Detected_Violation Blue screen Loop: So yesterday I installed a new nvidia game-ready driver from their application and i’m using a Dell G15 Ryzen edition gaming laptop. I noticed that after the driver was installed my fps in my games dropped from the 200 normal to around 100. Other than that, it was running...
  6. Error code "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION": Hi! Just wanna start by saying that I'm french canadian, so sorry for the bad grammar So it's been one weak since I started having problems with my USB ports xbox controller refusing to go on with following message "USB device not recognized", also my keyboard kept on being...
  7. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: I encountered a blue screen when I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my HP ENVY it was working fine before this. I assumed it was a one-off error but it kept on occurring. In an attempt to solve this issue, I searched the Microsoft support area and was recommended...
  8. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: My surface pro 3 with windows 10 pro crashed. The first one says CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION it also said that "win32k.sys" failed. [IMG] Then I tried to look for how can I fix it. I came across a post that instructed to try the "verifier". I followed the instruction...
  9. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: помогите решить проблему !проверил драйвера с помощью программы verifier.Iотличнона синем экране выдало- код остановки:DRIVER_VERYFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Что вызвало проблему: netaapl64.sys что это такое и как это исправить???...
  10. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION: Hello. I have been noticing that my games have been having issues. So I ran the driver verifier. I ran tests on every driver except Microsoft drivers. It said I had to restart. I attempted to restart, then get prompted with the Blue Screen of Death. I waited for a restart....