Windows 10: DriverIdentifier

Discus and support DriverIdentifier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Note Require that you register at there site, so you are able to download driver Why Use DriverIdentifier? You have just bought a new computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sbh7600, Sep 5, 2019.

1. sbh7600 Win User

DriverIdentifier

DriverIdentifier [​IMG]
    Note Require that you register at there site, so you are able to download driver
    Why Use DriverIdentifier?
    You have just bought a new computer or someone gives you a laptop as a gift? Or you probably want to re-install your computer? After reinstalling the operating system, you find out that there are some devices not working such as no sound, no Wifi. It's because these devices do not have the right driver. You probably go to the Internet and search one by one. This is not an easy work; it might takes hours or even impossible. We see your issues, that is the reason why we create DriverIdentifier. DriverIdentifier will help you find all your needed drivers in just a few minutes.

Key Features
    • An incredible database.
      DriverIdentifier commits to provide the most updated drivers. It's simply because we have advanced techniques to find and update drivers continiuosly.
    • No internet connetion
      Don't worry if you have no internet connection. Just download our application to your USB, open it in your offline computer.
    • Any drivers for any computers.
      Simplifies downloading new drivers from the Internet.

• Drivers update capability
      Updates previously installed drivers to their latest versions. Windows XP / Vista / 7 /8 / 10 (x86-x64) Supports all modern operating systems! Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions!
    • Easy to use
    Simple and foolproof interface.

https://www.driveridentifier.com/fil...fier_setup.exe

:)

sbh7600, Sep 5, 2019

2. Brightness buttons not working since Windows 10 update

Thanks a lot for the reply! However, after trying each of these options & restarting after every one of them, they still don't work. Through the HP website (oops, realised while visiting the Acer website that I recently got a new laptop, the HP ProBook G5)
    I tried to update the driver. It told me to download the DriverIdentifier, an awesome thingy that looks like it's older than me, which after running told me that I couldn't update the Intel(R) UHD Graphis 620 driver because its status was "Good".

Would you have any other suggestions as to what might work?

AvVlastuin, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Readlight Win User
    What programs you trust more when instal drivers?

There are Driver Agent Plus, Driver Support, Auslogics Driver Updater and DriverIdentifier they all show something ells (versions), even those who are made for Windows 10 but i haw XP

Readlight, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

DriverIdentifier

What programs you trust more when instal drivers?

None of these are legit. If you absolutely must use SDI origin otherwise go to the manufacturer

Solaris17, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

DriverIdentifier