Windows 10: driverone

Discus and support driverone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed DriverOne , it does nothing . there is a Customer Support login but I push on every area shown and nothing happens . what gives ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelMcKee8, Apr 6, 2020.

1. driverone

I installed DriverOne , it does nothing . there is a Customer Support login but I push on every area shown and nothing happens . what gives ?

:)

MichaelMcKee8, Apr 6, 2020

2. Synaptic touch pad stopped working after an update

We would suggest you
    to completely uninstall your touchpad driveron your device manager. Here's how to:

• Press
      CRTL + X
      on your keyboard. Choose
      Device Manager.

• Look for
      Mice and other pointing device.

• Clicked the dropdown button > Right click on
      HID Complaint mousethen clickUninstall.

• Restart the computer.

Once you have successfully uninstall the drivers from your Device Manager, restart the computer. Drivers will automatically be installed once you restart the computer.

Further, if there no updated drivers available on the computer manufacturer’s website, then download the latest drivers and try installing it in Windows 8 compatibility mode.
    Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

3. Click on the
    ‘compatibility’tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’and select Windows 10 operating system
    from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Sherry Bel, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

driverone