Windows 10: Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser

Discus and support Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I came across the driverquery command, which shows me the drivers on my computer. i dont understand the command much, but there is a driver... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MattyMS, Sep 1, 2020.

1. MattyMS Win User

Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser

Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser 798fe238-2963-4851-9ab1-d6d6ea5a0aa3?upload=true.png I came across the driverquery command, which shows me the drivers on my computer. i dont understand the command much, but there is a driver called bowser. Is this a virus??

:)

MattyMS, Sep 1, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser :)

Naki, Sep 1, 2020
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser

At the command line, I can't use driveryquery!

Got to ask: you meant "driverquery", correct?

"driveryquery" *will* fail.

You shouldn't really need to install anything... (I think. I did not, works here.)

How to get a list of all Device Drivers using Command Prompt

How to get a list of all Device Drivers using Command Prompt

Shenan Stanley, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser

1. Driverquery command- what is bowserbrowser - Similar Threads - Driverquery command bowserbrowser

2. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  3. What is 'ft' in this command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'ft' in this command?: I am using this command in powershell: dir ft "name" and it shows only names of the files and folders rather than all details like length and time, etc.But what does ft means here? Filter or Format Table?...
  4. What is 'ft' in this command?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is 'ft' in this command?: I am using this command in powershell: dir ft "name" and it shows only names of the files and folders rather than all details like length and time, etc.But what does ft means here? Filter or Format Table?...
  5. What is 'ft' in this command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. What is this context menu command?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this context menu command?: Today I noticed a command I've never seen before in the context menu. In Brazilian Portuguese it reads Liberar espao, which means "Free up space". ▼ [img] I tried to identify it using ShellMenuView, but it didn't find any menu name with "Liberar", "espao", "free", and...
  7. What does this command do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this command do?: Can anyone tell me what this command does? Someone on reddit told me i could reset the settings app by pasting this into the command prompt but nothing happened. Running the latest version of windows 10 home PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest =...
  8. What do these cmd commands do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do these cmd commands do?: I was following a YouTube tutorial to try and fix a problem with my discord but in the end I fixed it and it wasn't from following the tutorial. I'm just wondering because the vid got me to type in some network commands into cmd and I'm wondering what they actually did and if...
  9. driverquery output dates messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driverquery output dates messed up: Not sure when this happened but I believe it was before the Creators Update. The link dates for drivers shown by the driverquery command are no longer correct or useful. For instance, here are the first few lines of output from my 15063.540 Win 10 Pro X64 system. Code:...
  10. what is the problem with "find" (not found as command)

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the problem with "find" (not found as command): Hello, my first post. Searched for the topic but could find no reference. I experience the following problem: "GoogleCloudSDKInstaller.exe" exits without completing the installation, details say: <"find" not recognized as internal or external command> I searched in my...