Windows 10: Drivers are gone

Discus and support Drivers are gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I reinstalled windows through recovery in settings. I chose to keep my stuff after the wipe but once it was complete all my drivers where gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carlos056, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Carlos056 Win User

Drivers are gone

So I reinstalled windows through recovery in settings. I chose to keep my stuff after the wipe but once it was complete all my drivers where gone. Ethernet, wireless, audio, you name it. I tried installing the drivers though the manufacturer website and moved it though USB and nothing l. I can't get it to work. The worst thing is I dont have a backup. Does anyone have a solution? I'm on windows 10.

:)

Carlos056, Jan 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Drivers are gone

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Drivers are gone

1. Drivers are gone - Similar Threads - Drivers are gone

2. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  3. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  4. Keyboard drivers gone

Keyboard drivers gone: I have no idea what is going wrong with my computer, the last major windows update installed 8 days ago and my keyboard worked fine up until last night, but now my computer doesn't recognize it as a keyboard. The entire keyboard section of the device manager is gone,...
  5. Drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers are gone?: Lenovo Ideapad 5 -15ILL05 81YKOS: Currently Windows 10 20H2 as I had to use a recovery key. My laptop recently had its screen replaced and shortly after the updates all rolled through after it being non functional for about 6 weeks, I lost access to both my precision touchpad...
  6. Drivers are gone?

Drivers are gone?: Lenovo Ideapad 5 -15ILL05 81YKOS: Currently Windows 10 20H2 as I had to use a recovery key. My laptop recently had its screen replaced and shortly after the updates all rolled through after it being non functional for about 6 weeks, I lost access to both my precision touchpad...
  7. Drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. NVIDIA DRIVER GONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA DRIVER GONE: after I got blue screen driver power state failure, I wanted to play games and I noticed that my FPS is low, I was wondering why until I found out that my GPU is "dead" or not on. theres supposed to be GPU 1 I think for my 1650 TI.I cant find my GPU too in display adapter...
  9. bluetooth driver gone

bluetooth driver gone: i did a factory reset on the computer before i started using the computer tryed bluetooth and didn't work i then troubleshoot it and said the driver is missing i don't know what to do....
  10. Bluetooth Driver Gone

Bluetooth Driver Gone: Hey everyone, I was using my bluetooth mouse yesterday night when suddenly it disconnected. I thought it was simply the mouse being faulty, but upon further inspection when i went to the Bluetooth page in settings it said that Bluetooth was turned off. The toggle button for...