Windows 10: Drivers aren’t working properly

Discus and support Drivers aren’t working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FaithM21, May 16, 2019.

1. FaithM21 Win User

Drivers aren’t working properly

While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what settings I changed. Since then every time I start up my laptop my drivers don’t work and I have to manually update them every time I need them. They have the yellow triangle! next to 3 of them. How can I get them to work properly so I don’t have to manually update them each time?

:)

FaithM21, May 16, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Drivers aren’t working properly [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 16, 2019
  4. Drivers aren’t working properly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Drivers aren’t working properly

1. Drivers aren’t working properly - Similar Threads - Drivers aren’t working

2. AMD Drivers not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Drivers not working properly: I have been using a laptop with 2 GPUs Intel 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series but when i try to use AMD GPU it shows Microsoft basic display adapter. It also says that drivers are not installed or not working properly. I have tried DirectX Diagnostics and updating my...
  3. My Headphones aren’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphones aren’t working: I’m on a laptop.When I plug my headphones in the headphone jack, I can hear a small static coming from them, however if I try to, let’s say, watch a YouTube video or something similar, there will be no sound. The computer detects my device and I have checked in device manager...
  4. My Headphones aren’t working

My Headphones aren’t working: I’m on a laptop.When I plug my headphones in the headphone jack, I can hear a small static coming from them, however if I try to, let’s say, watch a YouTube video or something similar, there will be no sound. The computer detects my device and I have checked in device manager...
  5. My Admin Credentials Aren’t Working

My Admin Credentials Aren’t Working: To summarise my situation I performed a clean boot. When I opened up my PC it told me to enter my admin credentials as expected so I entered it, but the same message just popped up again. So I entered the password again which didn’t work. I then created another administrator...
  6. Graphics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  7. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  8. Driver not working properly

Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  9. WiFi drivers aren’t working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi drivers aren’t working: I had some wifi issues, so i uninstalled the wifi adapter to reset the wifi. I regret that desicion. Ive reseted my pc, done basically done anything and everything i can think of. I need help...
  10. A few apps aren’t working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A few apps aren’t working: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not working on my PC with Windows 10. I know that my parents did something so that I won’t be able to use these websites. When I log in, it sends me 'URL Request Timed out'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers arent working

2. drivers arent workiung properly