Windows 10: Drivers aren’t working properly

Discus and support Drivers aren’t working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FaithM21, May 16, 2019.

1. FaithM21 Win User

Drivers aren’t working properly

While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what settings I changed. Since then every time I start up my laptop my drivers don’t work and I have to manually update them every time I need them. They have the yellow triangle! next to 3 of them. How can I get them to work properly so I don’t have to manually update them each time?

:)

FaithM21, May 16, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Drivers aren’t working properly [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, May 16, 2019
  4. Drivers aren’t working properly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Drivers aren’t working properly

1. Drivers aren’t working properly - Similar Threads - Drivers aren’t working

2. UI not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UI not working properly: Hi, I have a problem with the UI in Windows 10. Randomly (I can't notice any trigger in particular) mouse hover doesn't work and if I would click on any element that's on the screen nothing would happen, or not the wanted action anyway. To solve this problem I have to get...
  3. windows not working properly

windows not working properly: After booting up my computer I noticed that my windows button (on the bottom left corner of my screen), cortana and various other apps are not opening when I am clicking on them. While on trying to open microsoft store and mail app it shows "class not registered" under the...
  4. bluetooth not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth not working properly: no bluetooth icon present. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-properly/dec995f7-c5ee-4b1a-8880-855a130ceb28
  5. Hotkeys not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hotkeys not working properly.: Asus r542uq windows 10 pro build 17763.107 My laptop has hotkeys on the f1-f12 keys and on the arrow keys. I have ATK package installed which manages the hotkeys. Now after startup, all the hotkeys on f1-f12 work properly, although the ones on the arrow keys (music...
  6. A few apps aren’t working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A few apps aren’t working: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not working on my PC with Windows 10. I know that my parents did something so that I won’t be able to use these websites. When I log in, it sends me 'URL Request Timed out'...
  7. Bitlocker Not Work Properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Not Work Properly: Hi.I have 2TB Transcend external hard disk.I put bitlocker to unlock it. It work properly with bitlocker. two days ago i removed bitlocker password in my device. But i not sure it removed success. All those process doing in my laptop.After removing password my friends use...
  8. Graphics driver not working properly & watchdog.sys crash

Graphics driver not working properly & watchdog.sys crash: It all started 2 days ago, when my graphics driver failed to start when I opened my computer. It was an issue I hadn't gotten in a good while & I thought I had fixed it for good. I tried to update the driver, but it already was at the latest version. I then tried to manually...
  9. Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.: Good Day, I am having a problem regarding with my notebook (acer e5-473 is the model) it can't detect any Bluetooth devices even though I have already update it to latest version. I had already tried to reinstall it through downloading the Bluetooth driver in my...
  10. Asus atk100 driver not working properly

Asus atk100 driver not working properly: I recently updated my laptop to win 10 64 bit, and i installed the last version of the atk100 driver, which is required to make the fn + key commands work. The bad thing is that it doesn't work properly, the popup shows up the first time i press for example brightness or...