Windows 10: Drivers Corrupted

Discus and support Drivers Corrupted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, that worked. So for future reference: Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by St0n3h3ng3, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Drivers Corrupted

Okay, that worked.
    So for future reference:
    Use the wizard to completely uninstall drivers. Forget about repair. Then you have to reboot, then re-install. You will have to reboot again and re-pair (reconnect) your devices.
    It's a pain, but it worked.

St0n3h3ng3, Apr 5, 2018

2. My Bluetooth is no longer working and my computer says all my devices have no drivers. When I went to install updates it says I already have the correct drivers.
    So I suspect the drivers have been corrupted.
    I need to uninstall and reinstall drivers, and I can't remember how, though I'm certain I've done this before. It was a while ago.
    If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

:)

St0n3h3ng3, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Help with corrupt driver

Related to Softperfect Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting tool.

I would simply remove it

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Apr 12, 2018
  4. Drivers Corrupted

BSOD Driver Corruption

Hi,

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and STORE_EXCEPTION blue screen errors may occur due to memory corruption, faulty drivers, and hardware failure. For us to effectively assist you in rectifying these errors, we'd like to get these details:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • Are there any third party applications or programs installed on your computer?
    • To make sure we have not missed anything, may we know the exact steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Can you also attach any screenshots of your mini dump files?

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 12, 2018
  5. Plankton Win User
    Since this is a Dell, go to Dells driver support page and input your service tag number. Then I would download all your drivers to a USB drive and install as needed. Keeping the USB drive safely stored some where.

Drivers & Downloads | Dell US

Plankton, Apr 12, 2018
  6. Thanks for the link. I'll go now.

St0n3h3ng3, Apr 12, 2018
  7. Do I have to uninstall the drivers to reinstall?

St0n3h3ng3, Apr 12, 2018
  8. Drivers Corrupted

Okay, I downloaded the drivers and used the wizard on the repair function. It's supposed to uninstall and reinstall. The install was unsuccessful. I tried it twice. both times it said it was unsuccessful but the installer got stuck trying to install and I had to use the task manager to stop it.

I'm going to try to use the uninstall function and if it works try to reinstall.

St0n3h3ng3, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

Drivers Corrupted

1. Drivers Corrupted - Similar Threads - Drivers Corrupted

2. How to fix this corrupted graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this corrupted graphics driver: I have a issue with my pc which I think the cause is corrupted graphics driver. So what happens is when I'm playing games, literally any game my pc will either black screen and crash or freeze then crash with the crash report from the gameaft 1-2hrs, but for some games the...
  3. How to fix this corrupted graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this corrupted graphics driver: I have a issue with my pc which I think the cause is corrupted graphics driver. So what happens is when I'm playing games, literally any game my pc will either black screen and crash or freeze then crash with the crash report from the gameaft 1-2hrs, but for some games the...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 causing BSOD crashes due to corrupted driver, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 causing BSOD crashes due to corrupted driver, how to fix it?: I use an Asus E410KA with the problem being that the Qualcomm Atheros keeps crashing and I keep getting this error.Device PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_2B311A3B&REV_31\4&1f74bbf2&0&00E0 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem128.inf Class Guid:...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 causing BSOD crashes due to corrupted driver, how to fix it?

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 causing BSOD crashes due to corrupted driver, how to fix it?: I use an Asus E410KA with the problem being that the Qualcomm Atheros keeps crashing and I keep getting this error.Device PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0042&SUBSYS_2B311A3B&REV_31\4&1f74bbf2&0&00E0 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem128.inf Class Guid:...
  6. My ECHOHERO has a corrupted and/or DVD driver. How do I fix this? I can't even locate it...

My ECHOHERO has a corrupted and/or DVD driver. How do I fix this? I can't even locate it...: Have an ECHOHERO. The DVD driver is corrupted and/or uninstalled after updating. How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-echohero-has-a-corrupted-andor-dvd-driver-how/a784a718-8422-4b00-a65c-04ad1f9a9750
  7. My ECHOHERO has a corrupted and/or DVD driver. How do I fix this? I can't even locate it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ECHOHERO has a corrupted and/or DVD driver. How do I fix this? I can't even locate it...: Have an ECHOHERO. The DVD driver is corrupted and/or uninstalled after updating. How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-echohero-has-a-corrupted-andor-dvd-driver-how/a784a718-8422-4b00-a65c-04ad1f9a9750
  8. Windows 11 seems to be corrupted after running Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 seems to be corrupted after running Driver Verifier: Hello, I have been trying to debug a driver issue which has been causing rampant crashes and blue screens on my Windows 11 machine.Before I ran the Driver Verifier, I created a System Restore point.I ran the Driver Verifier, and it has caused my machine to be stuck in a BSOD...
  9. Windows 11 seems to be corrupted after running Driver Verifier

Windows 11 seems to be corrupted after running Driver Verifier: Hello, I have been trying to debug a driver issue which has been causing rampant crashes and blue screens on my Windows 11 machine.Before I ran the Driver Verifier, I created a System Restore point.I ran the Driver Verifier, and it has caused my machine to be stuck in a BSOD...
  10. i think my audio drivers are corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think my audio drivers are corrupted: my audio keeps making random noises and i don't know how to fix it or even check if its actually corrupted but i don't have Realtek R Audio or High Definition audio and whenever i check other things it says the best stuff is already updated. i don't know much about this stuff...