Windows 10: Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10

Discus and support Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I bought a refurbished HP Elite PC the other day and everything seemed to work OK. I remember I had to pay the seller an extra A$10 to have WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dougeadon, Apr 30, 2019.

1. dougeadon Win User

Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10

Hi. I bought a refurbished HP Elite PC the other day and everything seemed to work OK. I remember I had to pay the seller an extra A$10 to have WiFi installed in the last minute!

Anyway, I have since tried to get the camera and microphone to work but I cannot get the problem solved. Maybe they are not even installed? Please, can anyone help?

:)

dougeadon, Apr 30, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 30, 2019
  3. smith Win User
    mic/camera Cortana

The best solution I suggest is totally remove mic and webcam drivers...Then head to official website and get the latest ones..

smith, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Drivers for camera and mic on a HP Elite PC with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Drivers camera mic

2. Elite hp keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite hp keeps restarting: Elitebook 8460p will turn on but will show the windows Logo and just restart over and over .What can be done at this point,can it be fixed ,is it worth fixing, please help and keep in mind I'm computer illiterate so please be patient or speak in layman's turns...
  3. Elite hp keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Elite hp keeps restarting: Elitebook 8460p will turn on but will show the windows Logo and just restart over and over .What can be done at this point,can it be fixed ,is it worth fixing, please help and keep in mind I'm computer illiterate so please be patient or speak in layman's turns...
  4. Elite hp keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Camera driver for HP Spectre 360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera driver for HP Spectre 360: My camera driver disappeared and I have spent two weeks trying to find another driver for it EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Even HP, who makes my laptop, hasn't offered me a link for it. Thank you....
  6. Mic & Camera

Mic & Camera: My mic is not working for any apps, such as discord, nor is my camera. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting my computer, updating my sound settings, etc. I've done research and tried nearly everything, if anyone can help, please do....
  7. Camera & Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera & Mic: How can I test if newly installed camera and microphone work well on desktop using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-mic/3b49e998-11e4-410a-8b33-b932a2e42d7e
  8. hp 8200 elite SFF

hp 8200 elite SFF: ok I really need help I went to owner rights made me owner and when I restarted my board is not recognizing windows or the drive how can this be fixed im feeling very stupid please help...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mobile running on HP elite x3: Hi, thanks for viewing my question. I have a HP elite x3 Mobile phone running Windows 10. Recently it self updated and is running Version 1709. OS Build 10.0.15254.538 Firmware Revision 0002.0000.0032.0001 Hardware Revision 1.0.0(N-DF) I have repeatedly tried to...
  10. Hp elite book

Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...