Windows 10: Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

Discus and support Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo yoga 920 with no HDMI port. I bought a generic usb type-c to HDMI adapter, but it is not working. The USB hub part of it is working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolidIcecube, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

I have a Lenovo yoga 920 with no HDMI port. I bought a generic usb type-c to HDMI adapter, but it is not working. The USB hub part of it is working, but it will not display via HDMI. Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/SolidIcecube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolidIcecube, Mar 20, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Mar 20, 2020
  3. lZKoce Win User
    On the hunt for USB HUB ( To type C or not to type C? )

Sup all ? I hope I find you well and kicking. *Smile Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? :)

I am on the hunt for a usb HUB, as I did a mediocre choice with my MB. On the back I/O, there is 2xUSB2.0 and 2xUSB 3.0 and 1xUSB Type C. I have exhausted everything apart from Type C. Internal headers are also full. OK I have on usb 3.0 header, but I need an adapter or splitter for it.

Anyhow, ideally I want it to charge devices. I still don't own a type C device. USB 3.0 is fine, may be one type C. Something that lasts, won't break in 3 months or so. Can include a card reader or vice versa. Shops I have access apart from local, anything in UK or ebay/banggood/aliexpress, Denmark is also fine. Anyone has experience with USB hubs? Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of ?

lZKoce, Mar 20, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

ADATA Releases Full Range of USB Type-C Adapters and Hubs

ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules, NAND Flash products, and mobile accessories today announced the launch of several products designed to make USB-C adoption easier. They make the reversible USB standard compatible with connectors such as USB-A and HDMI, as well as legacy plugs like VGA (D-sub). ADATA believes USB-C represents a positive development that benefits customers. The reversible connector is more than easy to plug in - it also marks the arrival of faster data rates and higher quality signal transmission. With new adapters, cables, and hubs, users can connect devices with USB-C to various other devices so that functionality is retained. All cables and adapters use high quality materials to ensure optimized data carrying capabilities.

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? 4b_thm.jpg

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? 4d_thm.jpg

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? 4a_thm.jpg

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? 4c_thm.jpg

Data portability: USB-C OTG Reader and USB-C Hub
    Making data access eminently effortless, the USB-C OTG Reader combines USB-C, USB-A, and microSD/SDXC/SDHC support in one ultra-compact on the go product. It offers an excellent way to move content and interconnect devices. Relatedly, the USB-C Hub has USB-C, USB-A, and HDMI, with powered ports to charge devices. The HDMI port allows displaying content from devices such as notebooks and smartphones on TVs, and the inclusion of USB-A ensures wide compatibility with numerous products.

Video connectivity: USB-C to HDMI and VGA
    ADATA is making available adapters that convert digital and analog content from USB-C to devices with HDMI and VGA. Products allow for easy video connections from smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and other devices with USB-C to virtually every device with a video-in, including TVs, set top boxes, game consoles, and audio/video receivers. The USB-C to VGA adapter maintains legacy support and should prove very useful for users that need to display content via projectors in business and public situations.

Powerful transmission: USB-C cable and adapter
    ADATA USB-C cables are made using robust materials to prevent damage to wiring due to bending, twisting, or pulling. The premium build of these cables supports up to 100W thanks to an integrated E-MARK controller, accelerating device charging and enabling full USB 3.1 Gen 2 bandwidth for buffer-free UHD 4K. Additionally, ADATA is releasing compact USB-C to USB-A plug-style adapters, converting any of the many billions of USB-A cables worldwide to reversible USB-C instantly and with no loss of data delivery fidelity.

btarunr, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

1. Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!? - Similar Threads - Drivers generic usb

2. Generic Usb Hub missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Usb Hub missing: My laptop has 3 usb ports but only one of them seems to work. When i try to use the other one it says usb device not recognized and the device is malfunctioned. The usb port that works is beside the Hdmi port. My laptop model is Hp Pavillion 15 au101nx. I have been facing...
  3. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  4. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  5. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  6. USB-C hub HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C hub HDMI connection not working: Hi everyoneI just replaced my UDB-C hub because i had persistent audio issues. I went with a Satechi one with two HDMI ports. For it to work I followed the instructions and installed the SiliconMotion driver. The second screen lit up but is weirdly green. See the picture...
  7. Usb-c to HDMI adapter not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb-c to HDMI adapter not working.: I bought a usb-c to HDMI adapter and after I connected it it didn't work. I have the acer nitro 5 an515-52 laptop. I use one HDMI port for my second monitor and I wanted to use the usb-c port to connect my TV. I bought an adapter and always after connecting it it shows me...
  8. Generic USB Hub Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Generic USB Hub Issue: [ATTACH] Thanks in advance for your help! I have an issue where a Generic USB Hub shows up as a mounted USB drive. I have tried updating the drivers, uninstalling the drivers, and ejecting the USB drive. When I attempt to eject the drive, I get an error message....
  9. USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working: Hi i own a asus g552vw laptop and got an USB-c, USB hub that has a HDMI port i have a Samsung TV using the laptops built in HDMI port as my main and my laptops screen as a second one. When i connect the USB hub and then use the HDMI port all i get on the lg TV is no signal...
  10. USB C-TYPE adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB C-TYPE adapter: HI! I have my laptop Dell XPS 13 9350 and I use to connect to a external monitor with a adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA and use to work with no problems. And since I reboot to factory reset now my adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA can't even detect at all... I been trying to find answers...