Windows 10: drivers for joy stick

Discus and support drivers for joy stick in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; drivers for microsoft force feedback joy stick for windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by david90holmes, Sep 8, 2019.

1. drivers for joy stick

drivers for microsoft force feedback joy stick for windows 10

:)

david90holmes, Sep 8, 2019

2. Failing to use my Joy sticks on my windows 10 pc

Hi. I am failing to use my joy sticks on my windows 10 pc, what might be the problem, I tried to install the drivers using the disc which came with the joy sticks.

OnelioBest, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft SideWinder Joy Stick

So. How do you install this Microsoft device on Windows 10? There's an awful lot of these joy sticks out there and they're still being sold on Amazon and such. What's up?

Robert Snyder- 931, Sep 8, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

drivers for joy stick

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

drivers for joy stick [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

drivers for joy stick

1. drivers for joy stick - Similar Threads - drivers joy stick

2. memory stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    memory stick: my memory stick is encrypted on my new computer how do I un encrypted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/43828c14-f6e4-448f-b6fd-7043aea766fc
  3. RAM Sticks Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Sticks Question: So, I've got an ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo motherboard and I'm currently using Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 mhz PC2 6400 (240 pin) RAM sticks. I want to change the RAM I have and upgrade to 16GB (4 x 4GB sticks) but for some reason all I see is AMD-only RAM. My motherboard has an Intel...
  4. backup drivers from Windows installation USB stick

backup drivers from Windows installation USB stick: I am in the middle of a horrible INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE BSOD, and the only good copies I seem to have of drivers I need are the ones from the windows usb installation flash drive. But the response to your command above is: ."Dism does not support servicing Windows PE with...
  5. Stick with OEM supplies version of drivers or is it safe to update?

Stick with OEM supplies version of drivers or is it safe to update?: I have a MSI Gaming Laptop and have downloaded the drivers for restoring my pc from MSI. I noticed that many of the drivers they have for my pc are out of date compared to the version I can download from Intel, ASMedia, etc... Should I stay with the supplied version of...
  6. fire stick

fire stick: can i connect a fire stick directly to the HDMI port on a dell laptop with windows 10, then how do i connect it to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fire-stick/3132bb1c-8029-42f1-a539-e4d73e65e720
  7. usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Driver causing mouse to stick in Windows 10

Nvidia Graphics Driver causing mouse to stick in Windows 10: Hello everyone I have a problem that is driving me insane. For a few weeks now, my mouse would get stuck whenever I open a new program, browser window, game etc. I thought it was maybe a problem with windows, and did a clean reset. I noticed it especially when clicking...
  9. 'open with' not sticking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'open with' not sticking: If I set a movie to open with WMP (or VLC) using open with - choose another app - always use this app to open .mp4 files it sticks while my pc is on, but next day when I click an mp4, Films + TV opens (ditto for mpg, mkv etc). Same happens with images. I used a reg...
  10. Notifications Sticking

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications Sticking: Hello guys, I am having an issue with the windows 10 notifications, the ones with the little blue circle with a white i in the middle, sticking. After I press the X to close them they stay on the screen in front of everything until I restart. Is there any way to solve...