Windows 10: Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10

Discus and support Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Dear friends, can anybody tell us where you found the drivers for the tablet Mpman Converter, model 8 or 10 ? . After Win10 update many functions do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deram26, May 25, 2020.

1. Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10

Dear friends, can anybody tell us where you found the drivers for the tablet Mpman Converter, model 8 or 10 ? . After Win10 update many functions do not work anymore. Please, I am looking already for a long time and the supplier does not give service for downloading drivers. Thanks, Deram26,

submitted by /u/deram26
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deram26, May 25, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 25, 2020
  3. G. Pampa Win User
    MPMAN Converter 8: Missing touchscreen and auto-rotate display since format and Windows 10 installation

Hi,

I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my MPMAN Converter 8 tablet since both the installation and the recovery were damaged (black screen on login screen, recovery would make things worse by disabling networking and, after a few recoveries, deleted files in the
    RECOVERY partition).

I have made a Windows 10 x86 image using the Media Creation Tool on my desktop (Windows 10 x64) in a USB-microUSB flash drive and installed in on my tablet using only the dock keyboard thingy (how's that called by the way?) as the touchscreen wasn't working
    when booting on the installation flash drive.

The installation went fine and the Windows 10 copy I now have on the tablet is functional, but I cannot use any form of tablet capability:

• no touchscreen support, it just doesn't respond at all
    • no auto-rotate display when rotating the device
    I have searched fixes for this but couldn't find anything:

• activate Tablet Mode service in Services: I don't have this service listed in the Services window
    • Calibrate pen and touch: I cannot even access this setting, the closest I can get to is Info about Pen and Touch when searching "pen and touch" in the Windows search which gets me to the System screen in the Windows 10 settings
    • the System screen (Win+Pause) lists, in the Pen and Touch section, No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display
    • in the Device Manager, under Human Interface Controllers section, I have a few HID-compliant [...] devices (such as HID-compliant system components) but no HID-compliant touch screen, even when listing hidden devices from the View menu
    • I have searched for an option in the BIOS but there are no mention at all about "touchscreen", "touch", "tablet", nothing at all
    • Safe Mode doesn't change anything on that issue
    • I have tried installing drivers with Snappy Driver Installer, doesn't make the cut :/
    • finally, MPMAN doesn't seem to have any drivers downloadable online. I have messaged them about it though, still waiting on an answer
    I can't find any solution online as most people experiencing this issue had to enable the Tablet Mode service, Calibrate pen and touch or enable the HID-compliant touch screen to fix it yet none of these options work for me.

I have one final track I'm exploring, which is uninstalling HID-compliant devices and USB controllers in the Device Manager, as I seem to have two USB controller in the Human Interface Controllers section yet only one port for the dock keyboard thingy. So
    far, restarting only results in the same devices being reinstalled just like before, so no progress here.

How can I fix this? Is there a way to install the Tablet Mode service, and would that potentially fix the issue? Or, is there a generic HID-compliant touch screen driver I could install?

Technical information about the tablet:

Windows 10 Home 32bits (v. 10.0.14393 Build 14393)

Processor: Intel Atom CPU Z3735G 1.33GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 1.00GB

Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

G. Pampa, May 25, 2020
  4. Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10

1. Drivers for Mpman Converter 8 or 10 - Similar Threads - Drivers Mpman Converter

2. Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?: Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nuance-pdf-converter-pro-8-compatible-with/f3d953f2-80ea-4f35-a03a-779065ec215d
  3. Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11?: Is Nuance PDF Converter Pro 8 compatible with Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nuance-pdf-converter-pro-8-compatible-with/f3d953f2-80ea-4f35-a03a-779065ec215d
  4. MPMan Converter 102 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MPMan Converter 102 drivers: I need the drivers for a MPMan Converter 102, however they are not preinstalled nor can windows find them. The manufacturer also does not respond. Any ideas how to find working drivers?...
  5. Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 could not install in window 10: I just bought Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise 8 but could not install in my win 10 pro laptop. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuance-pdf-converter-enterprise-8-could-not/e350d13f-9916-43d9-b9c2-1341ea1203fb
  6. Windows 8 converted to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 8 converted to Windows 10: Goo day, I have a computer which ran on Windows 8 till the free Windows 10 upgrade was available for download. I need to format my computer and need the Windows Product Key to reload the machine. My problem is that I do not have Windows 10 product key and if I reload it...
  7. Risk to Windows 10 of installing Window 8 driver

Risk to Windows 10 of installing Window 8 driver: Based on the thread HP forum thread at https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Software-and-Drivers/HP-PSC-750-and-Windows-10/td-p/6497660, I searched for old printer drivers at http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=hp+psc+750+%22windows+10%22. The only thing...
  8. Windows 8 to windows 10 Upgrade Driver Issues

Windows 8 to windows 10 Upgrade Driver Issues: I formatted and upgraded a Lenovo G510 laptop from windows 8 to windows 10 recently. After formatting the laptop, i did not check for windows 8 updates and directly installed the windows 10 OS. After new OS installation, I checked for windows updates and downloaded/installed...
  9. New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New 'mpman Converter 9' factory reset from shift+restart procedure: Good Day All, I just bought a Windows10 Tablet called Converter 9 from mpman. The Keyboard is in french layout and the Windows language was in Dutch. Even after I just changed the language in English from the control panel settings, few things still remain in Dutch. So i...
  10. How do i convert a Win 8 driver to Win 10?

How do i convert a Win 8 driver to Win 10?: So the manufacturer for this driver sadly will not support it anymore. However, I heard there was a way to edit the INF file to make it compatible with a different OS. Is this possible between Win 8 and Win 10? I know there was a way to edit drivers to make them work on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canl fix problem tactile tablet mpman converter 8

2. win 10 mp man tablet win 10 install

3. mpman converter 8 drivers