Windows 10: Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

Discus and support Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was looking through a thread about controller drivers and there is suppose to be one in sound and controllers, but it want there when I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by brydentrakalo, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

So I was looking through a thread about controller drivers and there is suppose to be one in sound and controllers, but it want there when I checked for myself

i have an xbox one controller that can connect to my pc with bluetooth, but is having some problems when playing online ( not really the point).

I have the latest windows update and when I try using a wired connection to my controller my PC doesn’t automatically install the controller drivers like ive heard it should. The contoller vibrates and that’s it. It can run on the power coming from the connection but can’t interact with my pc.

how can I get the drivers to use the xbox one controller on my pc

:)

brydentrakalo, Nov 18, 2018

2. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

1. Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC - Similar Threads - Drivers Xbox controller

2. Xbox One Controller - Driver Error on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller - Driver Error on PC: So, the controller was working fine, and then I turned it off for like 10 minutes. When I turned it back on, it refused to connect properly and keeps saying Driver Error. Tries resyncing several times....
  3. Xbox One Controller - Driver Error on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller - Driver Error on PC: So, the controller was working fine, and then I turned it off for like 10 minutes. When I turned it back on, it refused to connect properly and keeps saying Driver Error. Tries resyncing several times....
  4. Xbox One Controller Drivers Not Installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Drivers Not Installed on PC: So, after having trouble getting my Xbox One Controller to connect to my computer, I decided to reinstall the drivers. I opened up the device manager and to my surprise, the Controller drivers just did not exist. How can I get new drivers?...
  5. Missing Drivers for Xbox One Controllers

Missing Drivers for Xbox One Controllers: Hello, I have an issue with missing drivers on the 20H2 version of Windows 10. I have tried to use multiple controllers to see if it was defective hardware, and it was not. Tested an other windows 10 machines and an Xbox One. Going through the Device Manager and Control Panel...
  6. Xbox One Controller issues on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One Controller issues on PC: So, my xbox one controller keeps disconnecting and causing issues during COD:MW. It ONLY happens on this game. I've tried RDR2 and GTAV and it doesn't do this. I'll be playing the game and after a few minutes, the screen will lag a bunch and the screen will say "controller...
  7. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  8. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  9. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...
  10. Xbox One Controller Drivers

Xbox One Controller Drivers: I have recently bought a Windows 10 PC. I tried to plug my controller in to play games with it however it just does a little rumble, the light does not come on, and the controller does not work. I have looked through the device manager and cannot find any controller drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller bluetooth loses connection to windows 10 pc and slows down pc