Windows 10: Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Discus and support Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakeytaylor, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one issue with my PC a few weeks ago that required a complete reinstall of Windows, which is scary because it was extremely stressful and it made it look like my NVME drive was corrupted somehow, which it wasn't because scans of it came back as positive.But this is a different issue that's really bothering me because it crashes b

:)

jakeytaylor, Oct 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Oct 13, 2021
  4. SwatRider Win User

Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

SwatRider, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

1. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it. - Similar Threads - Drivers freeze randomly

2. Windows SFC scan found corrupt files it couldn't fix and I'm unsure how to go about it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows SFC scan found corrupt files it couldn't fix and I'm unsure how to go about it: Been having my computer crash every now and then and the event viewer listed it at error 0x00000116; when looking for what I could do about it I was informed of doing an sfc scan in the command prompt and it has found corrupt files that it couldn't repair. I have the CBS.log...
  3. Windows SFC scan found corrupt files it couldn't fix and I'm unsure how to go about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SFC scan found corrupt files it couldn't fix and I'm unsure how to go about it: Been having my computer crash every now and then and the event viewer listed it at error 0x00000116; when looking for what I could do about it I was informed of doing an sfc scan in the command prompt and it has found corrupt files that it couldn't repair. I have the CBS.log...
  4. Windows SFC scan found corrupt files it couldn't fix and I'm unsure how to go about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unsure where to post this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure where to post this: First time poster. so I can not find whee to post , the general forum , the topics do not fit fit . sorry I am o n a 2 Month old laptop , decent quality Direct from Hp 16 GB RAM 512 sssd but so far am not so happy .I Did a full reset 2 days ago to fix some issues I had...
  6. Unsure where to post this

Unsure where to post this: First time poster. so I can not find whee to post , the general forum , the topics do not fit fit . sorry I am o n a 2 Month old laptop , decent quality Direct from Hp 16 GB RAM 512 sssd but so far am not so happy .I Did a full reset 2 days ago to fix some issues I had...
  7. Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?: Hi, can anyone help an issue I am having?When I first turn on my laptop I keep reciving notifications from my antivirus saying a file is being downloaded under a name of e36-68a-5743s2-as2 etc, or something similar. The antivirus is detecting nothing suspecious in the...
  8. Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?

Random Downloads. Where are they coming from, and where are they going?: Hi, can anyone help an issue I am having?When I first turn on my laptop I keep reciving notifications from my antivirus saying a file is being downloaded under a name of e36-68a-5743s2-as2 etc, or something similar. The antivirus is detecting nothing suspecious in the...
  9. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.: Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one...
  10. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.: Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one...