Windows 10: Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Discus and support Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakeytaylor, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:27 PM.

1. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one issue with my PC a few weeks ago that required a complete reinstall of Windows, which is scary because it was extremely stressful and it made it look like my NVME drive was corrupted somehow, which it wasn't because scans of it came back as positive.But this is a different issue that's really bothering me because it crashes b

:)

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:30 PM
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

4. SwatRider Win User

Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

Thema:

Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

1. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it. - Similar Threads - Drivers freeze randomly

2. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.: Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one...
  3. Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers freeze randomly, unsure where to start to go about fixing it.: Not sure what it is, but no matter what driver it is, it just resets. Bluetooth, mouse, keyboard, even my video card. I don't know why this keeps happening.It sometimes happens during the day, it sometimes happens when my PC is asleep. I'm scared because I already had one...
  4. Random freezing - Driver Verifier BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random freezing - Driver Verifier BSOD: So my PC has been having random, unexplained crashes for several months, but almost always when idle and when I'm not around - so I never get to see the BSOD. I never find anything in Event Viewer. Today I ran Driver Verifier which finally forced the faulting driver to BSOD...
  5. Many bluescreens, unsure of how to fix

Many bluescreens, unsure of how to fix: Hello, for the past few weeks I have been getting bluescreens, which appear to be caused by drivers, although I am not certain as I have tried updating all my drivers and crashes still happen. Originally these only happened when I had been away from my PC for a while, however...
  6. Unsure if all errors fixed by chkdsk

Unsure if all errors fixed by chkdsk: I had a notification that there was a disk error, so I looked at the Event Viewer, and found a number of Error entries under System, many reading like this: "A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume M:. The Master File Table MFT contains a...
  7. FIX: Random Freezes and Lockouts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FIX: Random Freezes and Lockouts: Hello,My computer had been giving me a hard time with randomly freezing so that I had to almost always reboot the machine to get it going again only to freeze up yet again. I tried many recipes from all over the net, but to no avail whatsoever. In the beginning it was...
  8. Random freezes or BSODs (In windows drivers)

Random freezes or BSODs (In windows drivers): Hi, I've had many an issue with this PC before, but recently have realised that they are a good 3-6 months between them, and a good clean out usually fixes any issue. I was starting to have an issue a couple of weeks ago, so I cleaned out the PC and that sorted it for...
  9. Where does my 'Start' panel go ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does my 'Start' panel go ?: Hi guys, Another newbie to this site. Hope you are all well. Since my desktop PC did an automatic upgrade to Win 10, i have a couple of anomalies. Before I go into them, i'm annoyed that I keep losing my 'start' panel. The first time it happened, I thought I'd done...
  10. Where did my start menu go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where did my start menu go?: Hi guys! Last night my computer restarted and did some updates, and this morning I no longer have a start menu? I can right click on the task bar to get a context menu, but hitting the windows symbol, or pressing the windows key on my keyboard no longer works! Task...