Windows 10: Drivers from USB are not recognized

Discus and support Drivers from USB are not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, A couple of days ago when I plugged in a flash drive through the USB port no notification came up. It did not say it was corrupted or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RohanAnand, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Drivers from USB are not recognized

Hi,

A couple of days ago when I plugged in a flash drive through the USB port no notification came up. It did not say it was corrupted or not recognized, nothing came up. I then checked if any drivers were connected and it said nothing was on. There is no problem with the port or the flash drive since I check on multiple devices and ports. I have done something like uninstall and reinstall the drivers. I also disable and enable it. I even updated my chipset driver but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Thanks in advance

:)

RohanAnand, Sep 15, 2020

2. usb not recognized

Hello Ethan,

The USB port may have stopped responding after you remove or insert a USB device. When the port is in this state, it no longer recognizes any USB device. Aside from the troubleshooting steps you’ve performed, you can also scan the Device Manager for
    hardware changes. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • Click the Action tab.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes and follow the prompts to reinstall the missing driver.
    • Check the USB device if it is already working.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Sep 15, 2020
  3. USB problems

checked all of those suggestions an still no luck. They show as being there and enabled but doesnt recognize anything you plug into them. I got a driver checker as well and it lists the drivers as up to date. could this be a bad motherboard?

tommys2827, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Drivers from USB are not recognized

Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Drivers from USB are not recognized

1. Drivers from USB are not recognized - Similar Threads - Drivers USB are

2. USB Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Not Recognized: Hello! I have a printer for a very long time, but the old cable I used broke, I haven't printed with it for over a year, and today I bought a cable because we use need it for school, but when I tried to install the drivers off of it, it asked for me to connect the printer,...
  3. USB not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not recognized.: USB is not working nor it is showing in diskpart is there anyway i can repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognized/4ceef39a-12ad-4a26-ad68-64344bbe96b6
  4. USB not recognized.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB not recognized.: USB is not working nor it is showing in diskpart is there anyway i can repair it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognized/4ceef39a-12ad-4a26-ad68-64344bbe96b6
  5. USB NOT RECOGNIZING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB NOT RECOGNIZING: I've been having issues with my USB ports and thought it may have been related to an issue I've had for some time now. This issue appears as 'Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed' in the device manager. To resolve this problem, I've attempted a few fixes found...
  6. USB NOT RECOGNIZING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB NOT RECOGNIZING: I've been having issues with my USB ports and thought it may have been related to an issue I've had for some time now. This issue appears as 'Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed' in the device manager. To resolve this problem, I've attempted a few fixes found...
  7. USB Not Recognized

USB Not Recognized: One morning, my USB flash drive connected to Dell Inspiron 3576 was not recognized. It can be found only through Devices and Printers and appears non-functional. It does not show up on File Explorer. Running windows 10 v1909, OS 18363.778. Other USB drives I possess can...
  8. USB not recognizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not recognizing: My USB controller doesnt recongnize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognizing/270918b3-fc82-414e-9998-1b8f68af1ae4
  9. USB NOT RECOGNIZE

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB NOT RECOGNIZE: AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10 1809 MY LAPTOP DOES NOT RECOGNIZE ANY MEMORY STICKS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-recognize/c36861c7-f1df-4def-b9bf-c22af96e4a2c
  10. usb is not recognized

usb is not recognized: hi everyone, i have buy a new laptop before 5 months and i connect my usb and its say (usb is not recognized)*cry i have search for the problem in google but none is helped i have try this how to fix or repair usb flash drive not shown in my computer more [read the...