Windows 10: Drivers Installation

Discus and support Drivers Installation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled my outdated AMD driver because it wouldn't let the installation of new and updated driver, after uninstalling it, I tried installing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Emmanuel Egbuonu, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Drivers Installation

I uninstalled my outdated AMD driver because it wouldn't let the installation of new and updated driver, after uninstalling it, I tried installing the new driver and it worked, I rebooted my laptop but after the rebooting I couldn't find the new driver in Device manager>Display Adapter but Microsoft default driver and after several trial I gave trying and decided to use the default driver but my laptop kept crashing and when I searched for the solution I found out that it could be if drivers were uninstalled. Please I need help on how to install the new driver and get it to work

:)

Emmanuel Egbuonu, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Drivers Installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Drivers Installation

1. Drivers Installation - Similar Threads - Drivers Installation

2. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  3. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to audio driver installed in my device: audio driver installed in my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-audio-driver-installed-in-my-device/aaea1d61-e7a3-4ffd-9a6e-c278e92f9a2d
  4. how to audio driver installed in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows will not let me install a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let me install a driver: Windows 10 will not let me reinstall/update the Intel 6 series/C200 series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver it says a the driver installation file is missing a necessary entry, I am at a total loss as to where to go from here.Any help would be greatly...
  6. Windows will not let me install a driver

Windows will not let me install a driver: Windows 10 will not let me reinstall/update the Intel 6 series/C200 series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller driver it says a the driver installation file is missing a necessary entry, I am at a total loss as to where to go from here.Any help would be greatly...
  7. Windows will not let me install a driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  9. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  10. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware