Windows 10: drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

Discus and support drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when the screen goes to sleep how do I wake up properly and. Drivers missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eddieyonker, Mar 14, 2019.

1. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

when the screen goes to sleep how do I wake up properly and. Drivers missing

:)

eddieyonker, Mar 14, 2019

2. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Screens black after waking machine from sleep

Hi Anthony,

Does it only happen when waking up the computer from sleep?

To check for possible causes of this issue, we suggest you to run Power Troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side, click View all.
    • Click Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue still persists, you may update the Chipset driver from the device manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 14, 2019
  4. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

1. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly - Similar Threads - drivers missing found

2. Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.: I use an OptiPlex 3050 at work. I restarted the computer to install the updates. It restarted and then went to sleep. The power button flashes orange three times and white six times. I have to hold the power button for it to go off. When I hit the power button again it shows...
  3. Wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wake up from sleep: Sirs, Windows 10 Version 1809 is very slow to recover from 'sleep'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/98c1ef70-18db-42b8-84c2-8c43d679e85b
  4. Sleep and Wake up

Sleep and Wake up: I use Windows 10 with latest fixes, my problem is when I put my PC to sleep I touch a key and the system unit wakes up but the screen stays sleeping. Eventually touching the mouse or more keys then makes the system reboot. Any help much appreciated...
  5. Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep + Video Driver

Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep + Video Driver: Hello!! It looks like I stumbled upon the black hole in troubleshooting "Windows 10 will not wake up from Sleep" + "Microsoft NVIDIA drivers preventing full install of NVIDIA drivers from NVIDIA website" which I have been tackling for days with Dell to no avail. I honestly...
  6. No password after sleep wake up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password after sleep wake up: hello what im after is a way to start the computer when its in sleep mode in windows 10 when im not at home so i can use a remote to assess the computer but im getting stuck when restarting asking for a password. im using task scheduler to create task to start with no problem...
  7. sleep wake up with no password

in Windows 10 Support
    sleep wake up with no password: hello what im after is a way to start the computer when its in sleep mode in windows 10 when im not at home so i can use a remote to assess the computer but im getting stuck when restarting asking for a password. im using task scheduler to create task to start with no problem...
  8. Machine goes to sleep, can't wake it

Machine goes to sleep, can't wake it: I have Windows 10 installed and after I leave it for a while, it goes to sleep. A large percentage of the time (though not always) I am not able to wake it. I've gone through power management and told it NOT to turn off display and NOT to put the computer to sleep....
  9. Computer goes back to sleep after waking

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer goes back to sleep after waking: On my oldest laptop which was upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 I am having a problem with the Sleep function that seems different from anything I have found via search. When the computer is woken up from sleep it will sometimes immediately go back to sleep. This happens...
  10. Sleep: Keeps waking up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep: Keeps waking up!: Hi Folks, Since I upgraded to 10 I have had constant issues. Mainly when I put the machine to sleep it wakes itself up automatically. I have banned all deviced from allowing it to wake, removed it from any workgroups and a million other fixes I have seen online. Yet I...