Windows 10: drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

Discus and support drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when the screen goes to sleep how do I wake up properly and. Drivers missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eddieyonker, Mar 14, 2019.

1. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

when the screen goes to sleep how do I wake up properly and. Drivers missing

:)

eddieyonker, Mar 14, 2019

2. Computer Wakes Up From Sleep And Goes Back To Sleep?

Hmm, lazy computer! *Roll Eyes drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly :rolleyes:

Sorry for that stupid line, I couldn't resist. *Frown drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly :(

Maybe you have something configured to sleep when idle. Check that on your power settings.

Blue-Knight, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Screens black after waking machine from sleep

Hi Anthony,

Does it only happen when waking up the computer from sleep?

To check for possible causes of this issue, we suggest you to run Power Troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side, click View all.
    • Click Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue still persists, you may update the Chipset driver from the device manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 14, 2019
  4. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly

1. drivers missing or not found and goes to sleep how to wake up properly - Similar Threads - drivers missing found

2. PC goes to sleep and refuses to wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC goes to sleep and refuses to wake up: As per the title, my pc will go to sleep and then not wake up on key press nor with the mouse. To get it to come back on, I have to press the power button which restarts the PC. There is nothing shown in Event Viewer for why it seems to crash or hang, since the tower is still...
  3. PC goes to sleep and refuses to wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC goes to sleep and refuses to wake up: As per the title, my pc will go to sleep and then not wake up on key press nor with the mouse. To get it to come back on, I have to press the power button which restarts the PC. There is nothing shown in Event Viewer for why it seems to crash or hang, since the tower is still...
  4. Second monitor goes to sleep and won’t wake up

in Windows 10 News
    Second monitor goes to sleep and won’t wake up: [IMG]If you have a dual monitor setup and the second monitor goes to sleep automatically without any sign to wake up, this article could be handy. Here are some of the tips to get rid of such problems – no matter whether you use Windows 11 or Windows 10. Also, the same...
  5. Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep: I've been enjoying my laptop doing as the title of this post says. I can put it to sleep or it will go to sleep on its own. In a few minutes, the screen will flash on then it will go back to sleep again. I've gone through the Network Adapters / Keyboard / Mouse and unchecked...
  6. Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wakes up and immediately goes back to sleep: I've been enjoying my laptop doing as the title of this post says. I can put it to sleep or it will go to sleep on its own. In a few minutes, the screen will flash on then it will go back to sleep again. I've gone through the Network Adapters / Keyboard / Mouse and unchecked...
  7. Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 wakes up/goes to sleep randomly: I have an asus rog laptop with - ryzen 7 5800h CPU - nvidia rtx 3060 GPU - windows 10 latest OSI don't use it as a laptop, I have my tv smart 4k samsung connected to it through hdmi. It doesn't turn the tv off/on, but if the source is set to the pc, it sleeps/wakes up at...
  8. PC wont wake up properly from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont wake up properly from sleep: For some reason, Whenever I let my pc sleep for a long time, it comes back from sleep in a bad state. The keyboard is not functioning, and I cant shutdown it keeps the pc alive while the monitor goes into normal shutdown. At that point the only solution is to hard shutdown by...
  9. Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep and refuses to wake up.: I use an OptiPlex 3050 at work. I restarted the computer to install the updates. It restarted and then went to sleep. The power button flashes orange three times and white six times. I have to hold the power button for it to go off. When I hit the power button again it shows...
  10. Machine goes to sleep, can't wake it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Machine goes to sleep, can't wake it: I have Windows 10 installed and after I leave it for a while, it goes to sleep. A large percentage of the time (though not always) I am not able to wake it. I've gone through power management and told it NOT to turn off display and NOT to put the computer to sleep....