Windows 10: Drivers not available

Discus and support Drivers not available in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was previously running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop and now upgraded to windows 10 64 bit but the drivers for windows 10 are not available on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GarvGoyal, Oct 3, 2018.

1. GarvGoyal Win User

Drivers not available

I was previously running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop and now upgraded to windows 10 64 bit but the drivers for windows 10 are not available on my manufacturer's website so what can I do.

:)

GarvGoyal, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Drivers not available

Touchpad missing from Device Manager - Toshiba Laptop Elan driver

Since the troubleshooting provided above didn't work and no available updates for your drivers, we suggest that you rollback a driver.

To rollback the driver, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

We also suggest that you contact your manufacturer for the option and suggestion that they can provide for this issue.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Drivers not available

1. Drivers not available - Similar Threads - Drivers available

2. No wifi drivers available for motherboard model

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wifi drivers available for motherboard model: I found out that the reason for the option wifi not appearing in my device might be because of no wifi drivers, as no wireless routers are appearing in device manager, I physically cannot find any option involving the word wifi in my device as well; from settings, taskbar,...
  3. No wifi drivers available for motherboard model

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wifi drivers available for motherboard model: I found out that the reason for the option wifi not appearing in my device might be because of no wifi drivers, as no wireless routers are appearing in device manager, I physically cannot find any option involving the word wifi in my device as well; from settings, taskbar,...
  4. Hardware is not available to the ASIO driver, but WDM, DX, and MME drivers all use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware is not available to the ASIO driver, but WDM, DX, and MME drivers all use the...: AUDIO-EDITING SOFTWARE CAN SEE THE ASIO DRIVER BUT THE DRIVER CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE THE HARDWARE.- The hardware is installed properly and functioning as it should. I know this because the PCIe soundcard appears in the network control software Dante Controller and I can use the...
  5. Hardware is not available to the ASIO driver, but WDM, DX, and MME drivers all use the...

Hardware is not available to the ASIO driver, but WDM, DX, and MME drivers all use the...: AUDIO-EDITING SOFTWARE CAN SEE THE ASIO DRIVER BUT THE DRIVER CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE THE HARDWARE.- The hardware is installed properly and functioning as it should. I know this because the PCIe soundcard appears in the network control software Dante Controller and I can use the...
  6. Hardware is not available to the ASIO driver, but WDM, DX, and MME drivers all use the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.

Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.: I tried to install HP printer and kept getting "no driver available". After HP Support worked on it for 5 hours and gave up. I sent the printer back to Amazon. I then purchased a Brothers printer and "print driver not available" again. Has anyone had this problem as well?...
  8. Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer driver not available. On install of HP printer and now Brothers printer.: I tried to install HP printer and kept getting "no driver available". After HP Support worked on it for 5 hours and gave up. I sent the printer back to Amazon. I then purchased a Brothers printer and "print driver not available" again. Has anyone had this problem as well?...
  9. How to fix my pin is not available when you have a bsod because of a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my pin is not available when you have a bsod because of a driver: My laptop had a wifi adapter issuse no fixes worked and as I followed the steps from asus I got a bsod that says driver verifier dma violation when I try to reset it and reboot it.none of that worked fast forward to now yesterday I was talking to asus support and they said to...
  10. How to fix my pin is not available when you have a bsod because of a driver

How to fix my pin is not available when you have a bsod because of a driver: My laptop had a wifi adapter issuse no fixes worked and as I followed the steps from asus I got a bsod that says driver verifier dma violation when I try to reset it and reboot it.none of that worked fast forward to now yesterday I was talking to asus support and they said to...