Windows 10: Drivers not installing for GT 730

Discus and support Drivers not installing for GT 730 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sdfghjksf, Feb 22, 2021.

1. sdfghjksf Win User

Drivers not installing for GT 730

Drivers not installing
    Specs:
    Xeon X3430
    GT 730 ddr3
    Windows 10 Home

For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried editing the nvaci file, reinstalling my drivers (391.35), installing the latest drivers, downloaded Driver Easy and trying to download the drivers on the Geforce Experience. If you could help, it would be much appreciated.

:)

sdfghjksf, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Drivers not installing for GT 730

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Drivers not installing for GT 730

1. Drivers not installing for GT 730 - Similar Threads - Drivers installing 730

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Drivers not installing for GT 730

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Drivers not installing for GT 730: Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried...
  6. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  7. Minecraft With RTX on GT 730

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft With RTX on GT 730: Hello Works Minecraft RTX on GT 730 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-with-rtx-on-gt-730/dee3b534-07d5-4e93-b445-7e6240f7ba06
  8. GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers: Hello, i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors. When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor. I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor). The first,...
  9. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  10. New GT 730 graphic card flickers

New GT 730 graphic card flickers: I needed to upgrade my graphics card because the old card was no longer supported. I choose the PNY GeForce GT 730. My first attempt was flickering screen. Spoke to PNY and they felt it was a bad card. Newegg replaced the card and again flickering. News came out that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gt 730 driver problems

2. saplos nvidia gt 730 4gb drivers

3. nvidia geforce gt 730 driver windows 11 64-bit not working

4. gt 730 driver issue,
  5. Geforce gt730 4gb cant update driver