Windows 10: Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

Discus and support Drivers not installing, program immediately closing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After building my pc, I attempted to install my drivers. The BIOS Update went through, and so did the chipset. But everything else opens up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dual_Dual, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

After building my pc, I attempted to install my drivers. The BIOS Update went through, and so did the chipset. But everything else opens up the installer, then immediately closes it. I've restarted my computer, and can't seem to find a fix, does anyone have a method to fix this?

submitted by /u/Dual_Dual
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dual_Dual, Feb 6, 2021
  2. DSG2013 Win User

Programs I open immediately close

I have Windows 10. It was fine but then a few months ago my mouse started acting weird and now whenever I open a program, if it opens that is, most of them immediately close. Or they don't close but reset.

Examples:

In browser, I search for something and go to look at an answer, immediately the tab refreshes to the Google Search homepage.

When I open Documents, I click through 1 or options and back to the Documents homepage.

I've ran virus checks, and when those don't close out, it says everything is fine and up to date.

Then there's the mouse, when that started glitching on me, it kept having me have to double click stuff. Highlighting doesn't always work, and sometimes if I'm in a documents, when I'm trying to highlight something, it ends up moving what the text out of
    order.

Any suggestions?

DSG2013, Feb 6, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Drivers not installing, program immediately closing :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

Unknown program starting and immediately closing

To isolate the issue, is there a certain program that opens and closes immediately or is it random? Have you also scanned your PC using an antivirus?

Anne Ros, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

1. Drivers not installing, program immediately closing - Similar Threads - Drivers installing program

2. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  3. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup programs opening then closing immediately: When I start Windows 10, a bunch of programs are supposed to start with it, but none do. A bunch of them go to the system tray they're supposed to, and when I open the system tray, I see all their icons. However, when I hover over each icon, they disappear. In Task Manager ->...
  4. Startup programs opening then closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. window apps and programs closes immediately after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window apps and programs closes immediately after opening: so its been a week that I'm having this problem...…window programs/app like troubleshoot closes immediately after opening them, I can't perform troubleshoot for my WIFI and other problem as it closes when i run it, same goes for other installed programs like WinRAR as I can't...
  6. Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

Some programs and windows close immediately after launching: Some programs such as Microsoft Edge, some games and windows close a few seconds after launching. Some programs that work are Firefox, Discord, Task Manager. Settings work normally, but i can not run troubleshooter, because it closes immediately after start, I can check...
  7. Program crashed and now some programs close immediately on opening

Program crashed and now some programs close immediately on opening: Hi AllBit of a strange one.My Adobe Indesign crashed, and then refused to open every time I have tried afterwards. The splash window appears, and after a few seconds, disappears.This isn't the only program it affects, with Terminal, Thunderbird, Slack, and Aeomi Backupper...
  8. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  9. Microsoft Installer flashing and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Installer flashing and closes immediately: I formatted my PC and installed Windows 10 version 2004(build19041) today for some reasons. After installing windows, I couldn’t get any browser’s installer (Chrome, Edge Beta and Chromium Edge) to work. It just flashes and disappears. Same thing happens when I run as...
  10. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...