Windows 10: Drivers problem

Discus and support Drivers problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I seem to have lost my F Drive. I'm trying to connect a new external hard drive (Maxtor M3 by Seagate) but the hard drive is only showing up in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Annie_DLV, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Annie_DLV Win User

Drivers problem

I seem to have lost my F Drive. I'm trying to connect a new external hard drive (Maxtor M3 by Seagate) but the hard drive is only showing up in the Hardware. I can't find a way to make it work. I asked Seagate and they sent me back a very confusing list of command instructions, which I have tried but they don't seem to work. I'd be grateful for any help. Thank you!

:)

Annie_DLV, Feb 18, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Feb 18, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Drivers problem

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Drivers problem

1. Drivers problem - Similar Threads - Drivers problem

2. Driver problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver problems: I have an asus tuf a16 I currently have downloaded the drivers from https://www.amd.com/en/support And when I unplug my laptop my dgpu stops working. When plugged into power it works fine and when I boot the computer without power connected It works fine until I plug it in...
  3. Driver problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver problems: I have an asus tuf a16 I currently have downloaded the drivers from https://www.amd.com/en/support And when I unplug my laptop my dgpu stops working. When plugged into power it works fine and when I boot the computer without power connected It works fine until I plug it in...
  4. Problem detecting audio driver

Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  5. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem detecting audio driver: my pc is not installing and detecting audio out put device i tried updating and uninstalling but it's not helpful. what should i do[Original Title: audio driver]...
  6. Problem detecting audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  8. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  9. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...
  10. The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems

The IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems: Greetings people, I just had a strange thing happen to my Lenovo Legion 5 laptop and now it won't show any wifi connections in the wifi panel. I found someone with a similar problem, but nothing there seemed to help with fixing this issue. Here is the other thread.I am not...