Windows 10: Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

Discus and support Drivers & Utilities Software Updater in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello all out there , i am curious if we have any legit application to scan our windows/system for any updates like usb/audio/etc devices. there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CharalambosVarnava, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

hello all out there ,

i am curious if we have any legit application to scan our windows/system for any updates like usb/audio/etc devices.

there are thousand in the web but unfortunately they are all scams...

:)

CharalambosVarnava, Mar 21, 2020

2. Unable to access WD utility software on Windows 10

Hi Tanner,

Thank you for responding.

As you are able to see the drive under Device Manager, I suggest you to update the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand WD utility software.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Intel Driver Update Utility Installer

Hello,

To address your concern, it's safe to run the Intel Driver Update Utility Installer if it's compatible with Windows 10. If not, you can run it in
    Compatibility Mode. Regarding with the error "USB controller has failed or not working", refer to the steps provided below:

• Go to Device Manager.
    • Uninstall the Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right click on any device in the Device Manager, and click Scan for hardware changes. It will automatically reinstall the Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Update us with the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 21, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

Driver update software

Windows Update should have a considerable amount of good drivers. They'll be listed under the "Optional Updates" section. That should give you rather good functionality right off the bat. If it's a branded PC, latest drivers will likely have to come from the manufacturer's website. For the most part, built-in drivers should be Good Enough™

I don't think I've run across an automagic driver installer that wasn't loaded with malware.

Thema:

Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

1. Drivers & Utilities Software Updater - Similar Threads - Drivers Utilities Software

2. Software/Driver disapeared after update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software/Driver disapeared after update: There was a recent update including Servicing stack/cumulative update for windows 10. I am now missing multiple different software and drivers. Is this due to the update? Also is there any where to go to restore them or get them back?...
  3. Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Chipset Device Software (INF Update Utility) Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00224 Advisory Category: Software Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege Severity rating: LOW Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the Intel® Chipset Device Software (INF Update...
  4. Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any free software for "photo fuse" utility: One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT discontinued Windows Live Essentials with the entry of the "Photos" app in Windows 10. Photo fuse had the ability to swap...
  5. Driver Update utilities?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update utilities?: There are numbers of driver scanning and updating software to download in the Internet, like this: Free Driver Scanner | Windows Driver Update and Driver Download Software for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP Are they trustable? Which one would be the best? I prefer free one but...
  6. Utility for info drivers

Utility for info drivers: Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me if there is a utility for Windiws 10 to get information about installed drivers? For example, if the driver is 32 or 64 bit, for which version of Windows the driver was built (W7, W8, etc.). To use an old SCSI controller (U320 and PCI-X) in...
  7. what is Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility

what is Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility: Updated: This post is a duplicate of this one due to an error of manipulation (I did believe the first post was lost). Please answer in the other post. I have an assembled PC with an Asus P8B75-M LX PLUS; which is not supported by Windows 10 according to the Asus Website....
  8. Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10

Lifecam HD-3000 appropriate drivers & software utility for Windows 10: I have a LifeCam HD-3000 webcam, the webcam works just fine, however, I can not get the software suite it normally comes with to work. The installation stops and says that something went wrong. On my previous installation of Windows 10, somehow I actually got the software...
  9. Driver update Utility

Driver update Utility: All: I have a program that wants to update my drivers. It said it found 3 drivers that were outdated & wanted to update them! I said yes with some trepidation, then it asked for my Email address! That's were I stopped & backed out & cancelled the whole thing! In...
  10. What is Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility

What is Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility: I have an Asus P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard (B75 chipset) on an assembled PC. Asus does not support it for Windows 10. I have a clean install of Windows 10 (I had Win7 in the past but completely reformat the hard disk and reinstall Win10 from scratch). Windows 10 seems to...