Windows 10: Drivers Won't Install

Discus and support Drivers Won't Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamLouk, Nov 3, 2019.

1. SamLouk Win User

Drivers Won't Install

Windows was taking 2 hours to start up and my computer wouldn't fully shutdown without a hard shutdown, and after running an antivirus I trust it still wasn't fixed. Because of this I decided to reformat my SSD and perform a clean install of Windows 10. After installing I was able to install network drivers, but every other driver I've tried to install has failed. Various messages came up usually having something to do with not being compatible with my system. I thought maybe I messed something up in UEFI after messing with some settings for a certification I'm undergoing, so I flashed my BIOS. After that I booted into Windows and still received the same error messages. I ran the hardware and devices troubleshooter and it showed that I don't have some drivers, but it was unable to install them. I'm really at a loss here because my $2000 PC won't install drivers to be able to run properly. Any advice would be much appreciated.

:)

SamLouk, Nov 3, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 3, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Drivers Won't Install [​IMG]

zbook, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Drivers Won't Install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Drivers Won't Install

1. Drivers Won't Install - Similar Threads - Drivers Won't Install

2. New windows driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows driver won't install?: Okay so I recently downloaded windows 11 right? It installed fine all the updates did as well except one. That being the new graphic AMD driver 30.0. So I downloaded it from the website and it installed fine. The thing is now every time I get an update I am worried about it...
  3. Ch340 driver for arduino won't install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ch340 driver for arduino won't install.: Tried numerous times to install the CH340 driver for an Arduino Nano. Installation fails each time. All Arduinos worked fine on my previous computer. This brand new one has the latest windows 10 (21H1), so something is different. I'd like to know how to fix it. Any help or...
  4. Printer driver won't install

Printer driver won't install: I just reset Windows 10 64bit on my Lenovo Yoga; when I go to install the two printers a Brother and a Canon, both show this error during the install: [ATTACH] I have made numerous efforts at troubleshooting including a couple of hours with Brother support service; did a...
  5. Sound driver won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound driver won't install: My sound driver doesn't work and i tried installing Realtek HD Audio Driver and it won't install. It just restarts with the same issue. submitted by /u/Profound_Psyche [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2zgsg/sound_driver_wont_install/
  6. Headphone drivers won't install

Headphone drivers won't install: I have recently bought a Run Mus k2 gaming headset. The headphones work fine on my Xbox but aren't being recognized by my laptop Dell Windows 10. I have done researching and I believe that the problem is that the drivers are failing to automatically download. I have tried...
  7. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...
  8. Driver won't install, Code 28

Driver won't install, Code 28: I'm trying to plug in a a scientific camera to my laptop and in the Device Manager it gives me the "Code 28: The drivers for this device are not installed" issue. I'm trying to use a ThorLabs Scientific Camera, and I went to their site to download the software and drivers...
  9. Wacom driver won't finish installing

Wacom driver won't finish installing: My sister's laptop died recently, so I'm letting her use my computer for now, but whenever we try installing the driver for her old Wacom Bamboo tablet (downloaded from the website), something weird happens. About 3/4 through the installation, the installwizard abruptly...
  10. Windows won't install Arduino drivers

Windows won't install Arduino drivers: I have an Arduino Mega 2560 connected USB to a Windows 10 1607 14393-321 system. The bd works fine on my laptop printing via Repetier Host. It shows up as a USB-SERIAL CH340 - ver 1607 14393-222 On my desktop it used to work with ver 8. I upgraded to 12 and now Windows...