Windows 10: drivers

Discus and support drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hii, please help me. i am using Lenovo k6 power, when i connect to my PC (Windows 10 Latest update) Qualcomm HS USB driver is missing in Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vishalsuthar1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. drivers

Hii, please help me.

i am using Lenovo k6 power, when i connect to my PC (Windows 10 Latest update) Qualcomm HS USB driver is missing in Device Manager in Other Ports category. I have tried almost every solution like Reinstalling, Registry edit, Services (plug and play)

:)

vishalsuthar1, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 1, 2019
  4. drivers

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

drivers

1. drivers - Similar Threads - drivers

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  5. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  6. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  8. Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...

Is there a way to script a device to use a specific driver, even if its not marked as...: Hi, I was hoping to see if anyone has had any luck scripting the assignment of a specific driver to a device? I've tried using pnputil to install the driver, it gets added to the store but the device does not automatically pick it up. If I do this manually in device manager...
  9. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...
  10. Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop

Enabling driver verifier causes BSOD boot loop: I have a sneaking suspicion that one or some of my drivers are acting up. I tried turning on driver verifier on all non-microsoft drivers, which caused a BSOD loop irql-not-less-or-equal. I have tried:- checking device manager for erroring drivers- DISM- Turned off all...