Windows 10: i can't install wireless driver

Discus and support i can't install wireless driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First of all, what are you trying to do with the operation systems ...You are making things worse. The point is to make things easier for users of win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pnputil, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Pnputil Win User

i can't install wireless driver

First of all, what are you trying to do with the operation systems ...You are making things worse.

The point is to make things easier for users of win os systems.

Problem with pnputil ..doesn't install driver.

And if i can't install wireless driver how do you thing im going to update something on newer laptops or comp

There is no cd,no lan slot..

:)

Pnputil, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 26, 2020
  3. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 26, 2020
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. i can't install wireless driver - Similar Threads - can't install wireless

2. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install wireless network driver: I recently bought thinkpad e15 gen 3. During the first hour of using i noticed that it serially loses an ability to identify WiFi networks. After hour one problem happened connected with windows blue screen led to windows did backup without my permission and at the desktop...
  3. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install wireless network driver: I recently bought thinkpad e15 gen 3. During the first hour of using i noticed that it serially loses an ability to identify WiFi networks. After hour one problem happened connected with windows blue screen led to windows did backup without my permission and at the desktop...
  4. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't install an audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install an audio driver: So recently, My acer laptop just stopped playing sound.Apparently No audio devices were installed. I clicked on settings and tried troubleshooting, but it said everything was fine. I tried reinstalling old versions but that didn't work either. I also tried to download audio...
  6. Can't Install Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Wireless Display: Why can't I install wireless display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-wireless-display/73d9da20-5cce-4a1b-a8ee-eced542f5cc1
  7. I can't install the wifi drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't install the wifi drivers: Hello, yesterday my wifi stop working. When I check the device manager I notice that there was an error in the wifi driver code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. So I try to unintall the driver and install a new one. I notice that after uninstalling and restarting the pc the...
  8. I can't install a touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install a touchpad driver: Hey. I am in desperate need of some help lol. I'm using a ASUS Zenbook UX430U For some reason, my touchpad stopped working out of nowhere and I've been trying to fix it by uninstalling and installing different touchpad drivers. I've tried the ASUS Smart Gesture and Synaptics...
  9. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  10. Installing wireless driver

Installing wireless driver: I just reinstall my laptop with windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and i've done installing graphic and audio driver. But do i need wireless, bluetooth and LAN driver ? because my wi-fi already work without driver, but for bluetooth and lan 'ive not try it yet. 74524