Windows 10: drivers

Discus and support drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i get openGl on my toshiba satellite c655 running window 10 i did not upgrade anything i got it from goodwill for 108 dollars or something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drakonberel, Jun 18, 2021.

1. drivers

how do i get openGl on my toshiba satellite c655 running window 10 i did not upgrade anything i got it from goodwill for 108 dollars or something like that it has 3 gigs of ram with an intel celeron and has intel mobile mobile intel R 4 series express chipset family it would be nice to know thanks

:)

Drakonberel, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 18, 2021
  4. drivers

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

drivers

1. drivers - Similar Threads - drivers

2. in which folder in wim mounted image added drivers go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in which folder in wim mounted image added drivers go: I am following a tutorial here to integrate device drives in windows install media, so I mounted the wim file in a directory and I go to see the following directory structure Code: PerfLogs Program Files Program Files (x86) Users Windows Inside them there are several...
  3. Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Driver keeps disconnecting: My wifi driver always disconnects every few minutes, it either says Code 10 or Code 43. My wifi driver is IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 169Mhz.I have tried everything I could find online, i've tried to uninstall the driver and install it again, I have the latest version of the...
  4. WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510: when i install windows 10 clean, it detects wrong graphics driver id instead of AMD firepro 3510 then it shows amd radeon r9 m370 and exclamation point in device manager,after that, i went to safemode to disable m370 driver and install new driver firepro 3510, but installed...
  5. BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver: Hello,I'm on a windows 10 and for a couple of months I've been experiencing several BSOD. Since they aren't that much frequent I didn't try too hard to solve them but They're quite annoying and I'd like to avoid reinstalling windows from scratch since that solution is...
  6. Windows 10 "Updated Audio Drivers" and now Realtek and my headphones do not work

Windows 10 "Updated Audio Drivers" and now Realtek and my headphones do not work: I had previously installed the RealTek Audio Driver 6.0.8960.1 through ASUS Armoury Crate and the audio was working great but I has having issues with the microphone in my headset. I clicked "toubleshoot" when debugging the issue which prompted Windows to "update to the...
  7. game makes headphone audio fuzzy despite reinstalling/downloading drivers multiple times

game makes headphone audio fuzzy despite reinstalling/downloading drivers multiple times: my device has Bluetooth headphones connected to it which work perfectly for most applications and games. however certain games cause the audio to sound as if it's a bad recording. I've attempted to reinstall, reenable, reconnect, the audio sources. My audio enhancements are...
  8. My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr

My monitor driver by default determines to enable YCbCr: Hello, I have come here because Intel Support instructed me to check with Microsoft. I proceed to explain my problem:In the Intel graphics command center I have no way to access the display saturation option, I have contacted support and was told that if the monitor driver...
  9. DirectX 12 and Microsoft basic render driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 12 and Microsoft basic render driver: I am having issues with the Halo Infinite - insider test game, there is an error that keeps popping up, it says "Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device. Please ensure you have a DirectX 12 compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers...
  10. "Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Basic Render Driver was chosen as Graphics Device": Trying to play the Halo Infinite Flight right now. I have a steam key and installed it and was extremely hype to get to play the flight. tried startup and got this popup. Couldn't find a solution that works online. I tried reinstalling drivers and they're up to date, couldn't...