Windows 10: drivers

Discus and support drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i get openGl on my toshiba satellite c655 running window 10 i did not upgrade anything i got it from goodwill for 108 dollars or something like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drakonberel, Jun 18, 2021.

1. drivers

how do i get openGl on my toshiba satellite c655 running window 10 i did not upgrade anything i got it from goodwill for 108 dollars or something like that it has 3 gigs of ram with an intel celeron and has intel mobile mobile intel R 4 series express chipset family it would be nice to know thanks

:)

Drakonberel, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 18, 2021
  4. drivers

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

drivers

1. drivers - Similar Threads - drivers

2. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  3. how do install bluetooth driver on Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7280

how do install bluetooth driver on Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7280: I dont see a bluetooth driver in my device manager. Is my laptop too old?Denise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-install-bluetooth-driver-on-toshiba/88a7f14c-c874-487e-a24d-d17f1edbdae0
  4. I got a BSOD when i update drivers by windows update

I got a BSOD when i update drivers by windows update: Hello everyone.i have a pad and it run windows 10 arm on it.yesterday, i reinstall windows 10 arm and i succeed, but i see a update notice about some feature and hardware drivers update.so i download these, but i got a BSOD "soc subsystem failure" when the pad install and...
  5. Broken HRD support on AMD Catalyst drivers since version 21.4.1

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Broken HRD support on AMD Catalyst drivers since version 21.4.1: Hello all! As title suggest, I am having an issue with HDR output on my TV since 21-4-1 version came out. Bsa In short words, windows HD colour cant be turned on. Thing is, previous driver version 21.3.2, 21.3.1, etc.. are working just fine. Also, as soon i try to enable 10...
  6. A driver Can not load on this device

A driver Can not load on this device: Please help me, with this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-driver-can-not-load-on-this-device/580022cc-0063-4bf3-bd73-7bb620bd98b0
  7. Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks

Error 52 even after disabling driver signing checks: So I want to permanently disable the driver sign checks for which I've run bcdedit /set testsigning offbcdedit /set nointegritychecks onrestarted pc and my intell wireless bluetooth driver and xbox controller adapters are still giving me error code 52this doesnt happen when i...
  8. Drivers not migrated error 39

Drivers not migrated error 39: My generic usb devices have stop working.Anything without its own set of drivers have stopped workingMy web cama basic keyboard will work in a PS2 slot, but not USBMy new keyboard that lights up does not work at allMy small basic music keyboardWhat does work is my mouse and...
  9. RunDLL error from removed printer driver after Windows 10 reset

RunDLL error from removed printer driver after Windows 10 reset: I keep getting a RunDLL error (screenshot attached) for a missing DLL file that used to be part of my printer driver, but which was removed after I reset Windows using the built-in settings. I chose to keep my personal files, and I guess it kept other random stuff. One of...
  10. updating printer driver problem

updating printer driver problem: I have an older HP printer which I really like; I have updated the driver a few times previously with no problems. The last computer I got had Win10 installed & the printer worked ok until the last year or so when it would more & more often not print a page or selection on a...