Windows 10: Drivers

Discus and support Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidently deleted the drivers of my logitech g920. Im not sure how to get them back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sahil_F, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Sahil_F Win User

Drivers

I accidently deleted the drivers of my logitech g920. Im not sure how to get them back.

:)

Sahil_F, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Drivers

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Drivers

1. Drivers - Similar Threads - Drivers

2. windows update and driver error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update and driver error: i am not able to update my windows 10 to the latest version, when ever i download the updates it says download error and gives this code 0x800703f1. i am not able to install drivers my bluetooth is not working, it always shows USB not recognized. Pls help..........
  3. Nvidia releases GeForce drivers for the final version of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia releases GeForce drivers for the final version of Windows 11: Nvidia released updated Game Ready and Studio drivers for the final version of Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system today. The company did release its first Windows 11 ready drivers back in July, but the drivers released today are designed for the final version of Windows...
  4. ERROR! nvlddmkm.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area while installation of Nvidia Drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR! nvlddmkm.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area while installation of Nvidia Drivers: Hello! Let me share my story and maybe somebody will help me. My computer is an Asus zeenbook, I bought it 3 years ago and It never gave me a problem. It has a dedicated GPU Nvidia 1050.I was working with my computer and suddenly showed a blue screen with the error:...
  5. Epson LQ-310 Printer Driver become unpackaged-aware after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson LQ-310 Printer Driver become unpackaged-aware after windows update: I got the Epson LQ-310 Printer that attached to PC1, and had sharing to multiples PCs at network, it work fine previously until the PC1 had windows update recently, the message of can't connect and request of reinstall driver will appear at network PC, and a re-installing...
  6. Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update

Problem with Latest Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers Update: Hello everyone, I'm facing graphics driver issues with one of my laptop. It has AMD E2-7110 with Radeon™ R2 Graphics Drivers. The latest version is Adrenalin 21.5.2. If I update to the latest version it's showing error on apps like OBS studio, Shotcut Video Editor etc. I...
  7. Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work

Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work: So.....I am currently running Windows 10 on a Surface Book 3. I got a new microphone, and was trying to install the drivers to get it to work. So I installed:Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and...
  8. blue screen, crash report, driver failure

blue screen, crash report, driver failure: * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0 The power policy manager experienced a fatal error. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000004001, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR_KE_SUBCODE An internal failure has...
  9. WiFi Driver vanished in Windows 10 Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Driver vanished in Windows 10 Dell XPS: I was watching a film and minding my own business when my Wi-Fi connection simply disappeared, vanished. No reason. I am trying to get it back. The Wi-Fi driver is missing. I have tried various trouble shooters and reset the Network settings. I am not very skilled at these...
  10. microsoft 10 drivers

microsoft 10 drivers: I recently purchased microsoft 365 and I kept getting driver errors and basically couldnt make sense of anything.so I bought Driver Updater but I can't get to work either. When I first installed 365 it said I was out of room so I started deleting things to create more room. I...