Windows 10: driversupport.com is stealing my money

Discus and support driversupport.com is stealing my money in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am closing my account with DRIVER SUPPORT as it should only have been a single $9.99 but it became a monthly bill for no good reason and expect that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomDevine£, Jul 26, 2021.

1. driversupport.com is stealing my money

I am closing my account with DRIVER SUPPORT as it should only have been a single $9.99 but it became a monthly bill for no good reason and expect that my payments will be refunded by this company.I am even more concerned if Microsoft is associated with such a scam and will also seek your comments and advice.I expect an immediate refund all of the illegal payments that were taken from my account.My bank has been advised and are looking into this.

:)

TomDevine£, Jul 26, 2021

2. Stealing my money

I recently purchased applications worth 21 USD. Now Microsoft are telling me that I have not paid for them. Being kind hearted, I put another card, and was billed 21 USD, and my transaction history still shows rejected payments.
    I dont know what type of systems they have at Microsoft, but please stop stealing my money and refund me and fix your damn systems and allow for manual billing.

I will honestly throw away my 820 for an s3

PaulKevin86, Jul 26, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    GTX560 a steal?

Good advice, but since he's on a 6870 I would just not spend the money at all.

erocker, Jul 26, 2021
  4. BaluAZ Win User

driversupport.com is stealing my money

Is 'DRIVERSUPPORT WITH ACTIVEOPTIMIZATION' a trusted Microsoft partner??

Is 'DRIVERSUPPORT WITH ACTIVEOPTIMIZATION' a trusted Microsoft partner??

BaluAZ, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

driversupport.com is stealing my money

1. driversupport.com is stealing my money - Similar Threads - driversupport com stealing

2. Why are you stealing my money you thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you stealing my money you thieves?: The problem started when my laptop got back from repair with a new motherboard. You are holding me hostage now, and not letting me use the operating system even though I have a product key for it. You are sending me on endless loops, The phone number tells me to go online,...
  3. Why are you stealing my money you thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are you stealing my money you thieves?: The problem started when my laptop got back from repair with a new motherboard. You are holding me hostage now, and not letting me use the operating system even though I have a product key for it. You are sending me on endless loops, The phone number tells me to go online,...
  4. DriverSupport

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DriverSupport: Hey guys!I accidentally downloaded a drivers update program from <Link Removed by moderator>, as I thought it was a program for my course. As soon as I started the program it referred me to purchase and sign up for a subscription. Of course I realized by that stage that this...
  5. Désinscription à Driversupport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Désinscription à Driversupport: J'aimerais me distancer de Driver Support et ne pas devoir payer ces 9,99 dollars américains. C'est certainement une erreur de manipulations de ma part. Merci de supprimer mon compte...
  6. Désinscription à Driversupport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Désinscription à Driversupport: J'aimerais me distancer de Driver Support et ne pas devoir payer ces 9,99 dollars américains. C'est certainement une erreur de manipulations de ma part. Merci de supprimer mon compte...
  7. Is it standard operating procedure to steal money from your customers?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it standard operating procedure to steal money from your customers?: I changed my subscription a week ago, I was charged the same amount anyway, and there seems to be nobody I can contact. Website redirects me in an endless loop giving no direct assistance, phone directs me to website.Well, paypal answers at least. I'm sure they, or my bank,...
  8. DRIVERSUPPORT BILL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVERSUPPORT BILL: How do I cancel DRIVESUPPORTBILL? Can not afford this being taken out of our account every month. Was not aware that this was happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driversupport-bill/7e6dbcab-a756-43a2-a1c4-dedee5fd1382
  9. driversupport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driversupport: yes Im new to computors and I was on the computer the other night when I got this message that said I needed to update some drives and around the same time I got this message that said my slimware trial base had expired I got all nervus paid for driver updater and the some...
  10. What steals my broadband ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What steals my broadband ?: I noticed my connection has been too slow , then I took a look on the Bandwidth monitor (Bandwidth Monitor - Monitor Bandwidth, Network Bandwidth Monitor, Bandwidth Monitor Software ) and found out that all my bandwith is in use. As there is not any download , application...