Windows 10: DriverSupport

Discus and support DriverSupport in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys!I accidentally downloaded a drivers update program from <Link Removed by moderator>, as I thought it was a program for my course. As soon as I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom432, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Tom432 Win User

DriverSupport

Hey guys!I accidentally downloaded a drivers update program from <Link Removed by moderator>, as I thought it was a program for my course. As soon as I started the program it referred me to purchase and sign up for a subscription. Of course I realized by that stage that this was not my course program. I uninstalled and deleted the program. Now to my question:May I have gotten myself into problem by downloading this program? The only think I "agreed" to was the terms of service agreement when I downloaded the program. From what I have read the only problem is if I have signed up for

:)

Tom432, Jun 19, 2022
  2. BaluAZ Win User

Is 'DRIVERSUPPORT WITH ACTIVEOPTIMIZATION' a trusted Microsoft partner??

Is 'DRIVERSUPPORT WITH ACTIVEOPTIMIZATION' a trusted Microsoft partner??

BaluAZ, Jun 19, 2022
  3. suzsie Win User
    is driversupport a windows 10 app

is driversupport a windows 10 app

suzsie, Jun 19, 2022
  4. DriverSupport

I have deleted driversupport fro my computer

how do I stop driver from billing for driversupport

larrypiche, Jun 19, 2022
Thema:

DriverSupport

1. DriverSupport - Similar Threads - DriverSupport

2. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  3. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?: l want to cancel my driversupport bill, how do l do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-want-to-cancel-my-driversupport-bill-how-do-l-do/1e5c06ef-325e-4a53-8667-68f76f04b081
  4. l want to cancel my driversupport bill how do l do this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?: I downloaded the Driver Support One program. After I did, my computer became very, very slow. It took forever to go from screen to screen. I immediately uninstalled the program. I sent messages to Driversupport.com and tried to cancel it as I saw the cost on my next bill. So...
  6. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?: I downloaded the Driver Support One program. After I did, my computer became very, very slow. It took forever to go from screen to screen. I immediately uninstalled the program. I sent messages to Driversupport.com and tried to cancel it as I saw the cost on my next bill. So...
  7. How can I cancel Driversupport One from my computer?

8. Désinscription à Driversupport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Désinscription à Driversupport: J'aimerais me distancer de Driver Support et ne pas devoir payer ces 9,99 dollars américains. C'est certainement une erreur de manipulations de ma part. Merci de supprimer mon compte...
  9. Désinscription à Driversupport

Désinscription à Driversupport: J'aimerais me distancer de Driver Support et ne pas devoir payer ces 9,99 dollars américains. C'est certainement une erreur de manipulations de ma part. Merci de supprimer mon compte...
  10. I have deleted driversupport fro my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have deleted driversupport fro my computer: how do I stop driver from billing for driversupport https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-deleted-driversupport-fro-my-computer/7fad97cc-829f-47ed-b732-21a0548c97d6