Windows 10: DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc.

Discus and support DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 10, Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) I'm doing some pc housekeeping and ran a MalWarebytes scan. It found nothing bad, just 2 sets of "PUP"s.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Curious, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Curious Win User

DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc.

Windows 10, Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) I'm doing some pc housekeeping and ran a MalWarebytes scan. It found nothing bad, just 2 sets of "PUP"s. 1. my ancient Auslogistics Disk Defrag utility which I've not used in a long time because I now let Windows defrag automatically. 2. something called "Driver Toolkit" dated 2013 located in C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverToolkit I don't use Auslogistics Disk Defrag and wish to un install it but it is not listed in Wndows' Add and Remove tool nor in Revo uninstaller. Yet the files and folders are still there. How should I proceed? Similarly, I don't know if DriverToolkit is part of Windows or something I used in 2013 and forgot about. It too is not listed in Wndows' Add and Remove tool nor in Revo uninstaller. Web search was not very helpful. In both cases there was no uninstall file in the folders. Maybe these are just leftover orphaned files? I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed.

:)

Curious, Feb 14, 2020

2. Windows Defrag

When running defrag, there is a drive listing for Windows RE Tools. It shows as a solid state drive and that it has never been defragged. It will not optimize. Clicking on it does nothing. Any suggestions?

Donald Eager, Feb 14, 2020
  3. unable to find downloaded driver setup from drivertoolkit

kindly suggest to find downloaded driver setup from drivertoolkit. i want copy this downloaded driver setup and install in other system

Nitin Parmar_541, Feb 14, 2020
  4. DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc.

defrag will not open up in windows 10

Hi Fionna,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• Do you received any error message?

• How are you exactly trying to open defragment? Please elaborate the steps.
    • Which drive are you trying to defrag?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if you are able to open the defragment. Follow the below steps.

• Go to file explorer and right click on the drive select Properties.
    • Click on Tool tab and click on Optimize and check if you are able to open defragment.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc.

1. DriverToolKit, Auslogistics DeFrag, etc. - Similar Threads - DriverToolKit Auslogistics DeFrag

2. Defrag . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defrag . . .: I used the defrag, built into Windows 10 & 11It did, a good job! But, I was wondering?Is is there a third party, version of defrag.That would, defragment. A Windows 10, & Windows 11.Dual partition hard drive? Hopefully it would go, a little further?Any suggestions, would be...
  3. defrag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    defrag: I have had defrag schedule set to defrag every week. Being end of year I cleaned up some file work and wanted to choose defrag now. Discovered defrag not working for some time. "Option not available" is showing in last defrag box. I see older similar questions however...
  4. Windows defrag doesnt defrag

Windows defrag doesnt defrag: Windows 10 Pro defrag utility shows my HDD as needing "optimization" saying the defrag level is at 13%. I start the "optimization" defrag process and it goes through 5 passes of defragging,consolidating etc then stops and still says its defrag level is at 13% - in other...
  5. defraging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    defraging: were I find download for defragging laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defraging/6806d2b6-23eb-4065-bd91-8689786fbb81"
  6. Defrag

Defrag: Can one keep on working on the Internet when defragging ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag/51fced14-24d1-41da-8fb2-3bc9f0f0ae4e
  7. defrag

defrag: Does defrag remove files that I have deleted ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag/dd96aa2f-354e-4229-9ebc-230e5ead0cd0
  8. To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD): My secondary drive in my system is a 2TB standard hard drive. Windows 10 defrag (both UI and the command line) tells me that I do not need to defrag the disk, as it is "0% fragmented" but upon delving a little further (adding the /V switch) I notice that it doesn't include...
  9. Defrag

Defrag: How do I defrag my computer in Windows 10? The instructions say to choose the search bar on the taskbar but I don't have a search bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/defrag/9f747c8d-5d36-4c2c-b933-227488d99d2e
  10. Defrag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defrag: Having set win 10 defrag to work on a daily bases - it's not working. Gone three days now and no optimization. Anyone come across this? or know of a fix. Pete.*Sad 30186