Windows 10: Drives are missing after reset

Discus and support Drives are missing after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SutrisnoRaga, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Drives are missing after reset

i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help

:)

SutrisnoRaga, Nov 25, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

It is unusual that the drives went missing after installing the anniversary update. I suggest you to try changing the drive letter through disk management by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the drive is listed, right click on it and select "change drive letter".

4. Choose a different drive letter and save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Drives are missing after reset

little cat, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Drives are missing after reset

1. Drives are missing after reset - Similar Threads - Drives are missing

2. Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store missing after reset: System reset was executed to my PC due to malfunction. It was successful and now Im facing a new problem. The MS Store went missing and no trace in my PC. I want to download all the apps that I have before but I cant. I dont want to reset again so please help me....
  3. Store missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store missing after reset: System reset was executed to my PC due to malfunction. It was successful and now Im facing a new problem. The MS Store went missing and no trace in my PC. I want to download all the apps that I have before but I cant. I dont want to reset again so please help me....
  4. store is missing after reset

store is missing after reset: I just reset my PC and now I need to download apps from MS Store but I cant find it anywhere. I tried the powershell command and and wsreset command and it is still not coming up. How can I get the MS Store back to my device. I signed in with my MS account....
  5. My D: drive is missing after system reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D: drive is missing after system reset: Hey guys! My computer was running into a boot error for the past 3-5 days that read"Reboot and select proper boot device, or Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". After troubleshooting i ended up having to perform a system reset using the Windows Media...
  6. My D: drive is missing after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D: drive is missing after system reset: Hey guys! My computer was running into a boot error for the past 3-5 days that read"Reboot and select proper boot device, or Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". After troubleshooting i ended up having to perform a system reset using the Windows Media...
  7. My D: drive is missing after system reset

8. Drives are missing after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drives are missing after reset: i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help...
  9. Drives are missing after reset

Drives are missing after reset: i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help...
  10. Missing apps after a reset

Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...