Windows 10: Drives are missing after reset

Discus and support Drives are missing after reset in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SutrisnoRaga, Nov 25, 2021 at 3:07 PM.

1. Drives are missing after reset

i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help

:)

SutrisnoRaga, Nov 25, 2021 at 3:07 PM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

It is unusual that the drives went missing after installing the anniversary update. I suggest you to try changing the drive letter through disk management by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type diskmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. If the drive is listed, right click on it and select "change drive letter".

4. Choose a different drive letter and save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 25, 2021 at 3:09 PM
  4. Drives are missing after reset

Thema:

Drives are missing after reset

1. Drives are missing after reset - Similar Threads - Drives are missing

2. Drives are missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives are missing after reset: i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help...
  3. Drives are missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drives are missing after reset: i just reset my computer, windows 10, and now if i open disk management all my drives are missing it only shows blank table, when i open file explorer in "this PC" i still can see and browse drive c: but my drive d: is still missing.Please help...
  4. Missing apps after a reset

Missing apps after a reset: I had lost the Bluetooth in device manager-I'm not sure when. I did a system reset and it moved all the apps to a "removed folder". I had not reinstalled them and was still having problems, so I tried another reset and in doing so lost the previse folder and also lost the...
  5. Devices settings missing after reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Devices settings missing after reset.: My surface pro 4 ran into a problem and needed reset recently. After I reseted the computer, I wanted to reconnect my bluetooth mouse to the computer, but I couldn't find the devices settings thus I cannot connect the mouse....
  6. Missing Apps After Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Apps After Reset: Hello, Yesterday I have "Reset" my Win10 and I have noticed that I am missing some default apps: - Microsoft Store - Groove Music - Photos - Voice Recorder - Calculator - Mail Outlook Actually I cant even write all down. Whats going on? I cant even download...
  7. Windows Apps Missing After Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps Missing After Reset: Hello, so a few days ago I couldn't get past my lock screen I entered my password it showed a loading circle and again took me to lock screen I was in an infinite loop I had to reset my PC it was the only option I had after resetting I noticed my windows apps are gone...
  8. Missing document after OS reset

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Missing document after OS reset: Hi all My first post here, and I'd really appreciate your help. My wife told me that when she logged on into her account yesterday, she found that everything that was on her desktop had disappeared. This came as the last straw - I had been battling with poor...
  9. After W10 reset Cortana missing

After W10 reset Cortana missing: I reset my pc because I developed a microphone problem that I couldn't solve. The pc mic volume kept returning to zero after I set it to 100% so only for a moment or so I could be heard by Cortana. I followed online support and even bought a new mic (usb) to eliminate the mic...
  10. Missing D: after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing D: after reset: I just reset by PC by doing a clean install but before I reset my PC, I had 2 drives, one C: and D: C: is the main one D: was like an external/secondary one so after I reset my PC, my D: is missing heres what disk management says [img] [img] [img]...