Windows 10: Drives disappeared except Windows C:

Discus and support Drives disappeared except Windows C: in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please, can anyone help? I dont know what happened. I have Windows 11 but not very familiar with it. I answered queston if my computer was compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlessedOne_53, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Drives disappeared except Windows C:

Please, can anyone help? I dont know what happened. I have Windows 11 but not very familiar with it. I answered queston if my computer was compatible with Windows 11. Had honestly forgotten I had Windows 11 as I don't use computer very much. Please help! TY

:)

BlessedOne_53, Sep 23, 2022
  2. little cat, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Drives disappeared except Windows C:

C Drive Disappeared

easystore (EDrives disappeared except Windows C: :) is the only thing listed in Optimize Drives.

When I open an elevated CMD and enter defrag c: nothing happens. It's like the drive doesn't exist.

SonofSouthie, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Drives disappeared except Windows C:

1. Drives disappeared except Windows C: - Similar Threads - Drives disappeared except

2. all drives except C are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all drives except C are not showing up: Disks other than C are not showing up on the files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-drives-except-c-are-not-showing-up/59c367f1-a5d2-4d8d-ac03-c524a7f53d46
  3. Drives disappeared except Windows C:

Drives disappeared except Windows C:: Please, can anyone help? I dont know what happened. I have Windows 11 but not very familiar with it. I answered queston if my computer was compatible with Windows 11. Had honestly forgotten I had Windows 11 as I don't use computer very much. Please help! TY...
  4. C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive Disappeared: From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive I use for backup. Any help will be appreciated....
  5. C Drive Disappeared

C Drive Disappeared: From "optimize drives". Once a month I like to manually defrag and when I went to do it today the only one that was there was E my external hard drive I use for backup. Any help will be appreciated....
  6. C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Some files in C drive disappeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some files in C drive disappeared: I went to a website to search something the when i return to my c drive then the folders and boot.mgr was gone in $WINDOWS.~BT Does anyone know how to fix it? i really need this pcUpdate - somehow windows.old was created when i did not even install new windows 10.HELP...
  8. My Windows C Drive Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows C Drive Disappeared: So my mother plugged in a hard drive or something to store her photos from her phone on this computer. Once she did this, the drive that was Windows D that I later named Windows C So at that time I had 2 Windows C Drives disappeared from the "This PC" and showed what she...
  9. (C:) drive space magically disappeared

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    (C:) drive space magically disappeared: Hi, Today I installed a new 2TB HDD and have just noticed that my C: drive's space has shrunk down to 6GB of free space out of 476GB. Pretty bizarre! I am nearly sure it was less than half full last time I noticed this. I am unaware if this has happened after installing this...
  10. (C:) drive space magically disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    (C:) drive space magically disappeared: Hi, Today I installed a new 2TB HDD and have just noticed that my C: drive's space has shrunk down to 6GB of free space out of 476GB. Pretty bizarre! I am nearly sure it was less than half full last time I noticed this. I am unaware if this has happened after installing this...