Windows 10: Drives wcam

Discus and support Drives wcam in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Boa tarde, comprei uma webcam para o pc usada mas não encontro as drives para o windows 10 uma vez que a webcam ja é um pouco antiga, trata se de uma... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LuisBatista3, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Drives wcam

Boa tarde, comprei uma webcam para o pc usada mas não encontro as drives para o windows 10 uma vez que a webcam ja é um pouco antiga, trata se de uma Mustek wcam 300a, tem como resolver esta situação?

:)

LuisBatista3, Jun 1, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 1, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Drives wcam

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Drives wcam [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Anak, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Drives wcam

1. Drives wcam - Similar Threads - Drives wcam

2. Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?: What is the use of a 1tb VHD if my game is taking space from vhd and c drive. The whole purpose of me intsalling a vhd is I don't want to buy a hard drive....
  3. Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is VHD taking Space from C drive?: What is the use of a 1tb VHD if my game is taking space from vhd and c drive. The whole purpose of me intsalling a vhd is I don't want to buy a hard drive....
  4. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  5. New drive vr new windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  6. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  7. New drive vr new windows

New drive vr new windows: I have acer nitro 5. My ssd drive dide and I don't have usb booting prepared. I bought new drive but do I need to by new windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-drive-vr-new-windows/3ff6b1ea-b323-47d6-8912-e6af4dd8cf6c
  8. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  9. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  10. Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Freezes with a new computer Same C Drive SSD: Hi there, I was having computer freezes on my previous Windows 11 computer, so I upgraded everything except for the C Drive SSD and Video Card NVIDIA 4090. What is weird is that I can play some games and use windows at times with no issues but some instances it freezes...