Windows 10: drivin me crazy

Discus and support drivin me crazy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; did the windows 10 upgrade about a month ago. no probs. then i setup cortana no probs now when i use skype my voice sounds like a chipmunk.and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turboherb, Dec 4, 2015.

1. turboherb Win User

drivin me crazy

did the windows 10 upgrade about a month ago. no probs. then i setup cortana no probs now when i use skype my voice sounds like a chipmunk.and when i shut off cortana skype is normal. can someone help me with this issue PLEASE

:)

turboherb, Dec 4, 2015
  2. mel2428 Win User

n97 ovi maps no internet connection

Hi,

I have 6220c with the exact same problem, therefore i cannot buy a licence thru the phone because it continually says no internet connection...drivin me crazy so any help would be appreciated

mel2428, Dec 4, 2015
  3. jf1212 Win User
    help! 6500

can any one tell me how i transfer music to my 6500 classic from my laptop. when i try and do this it says my phone memory is full when its not. Please help as this is drivin me crazy!!

jf1212, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

drivin me crazy

1. drivin me crazy - Similar Threads - drivin crazy

2. Mail App - Search Goes Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App - Search Goes Crazy: Hello Everyone, Thanks for looking at my post .. I have a strange one that is confusing me .. I have a user who when she does a search in the mail app items show up with no trouble , but when you click on one of the emails all of sudden the program goes crazy and things...
  3. On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?: Hi, I upgraded my PC today from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 and now only the (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter) drivers are installed How can I reinstall my old drivers? And since I have the driver, my display is stretching you back and forth like water PS: My old graphics...
  4. windows screen gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows screen gone crazy: hi my grey computer has started something weird. lines allover the place on the display and not working. i stepped on it and I'm think it could be the data cable or the display. the pc is a toshiba with win 10 plz help thx...
  5. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  6. I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'd love a crazy 300-character Windows Hello PIN I'll update at least twice each month on...: It would follow this format, except the dates aren't exactly lined up since I used a calculator and the word count feature on Bing.com to write this sample below. As you may already know, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Google Chrome OS update every sixth Tuesday, Mozilla...
  7. Windows defender IDLE resources cosumption is crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender IDLE resources cosumption is crazy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brixium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht2dax/windows_defender_idle_resources_cosumption_is/
  8. Windows 10 search and settings are scrolling like crazy by itself

Windows 10 search and settings are scrolling like crazy by itself: idk what's causing it, but i can't type cus it's auto scrolling. it seems to want to go 'down'. it's not my mouse. submitted by /u/BabyPuncher6660 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsn3tf/windows_10_search_and_settings_are_scrolling_like/
  9. PC gone crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC gone crazy: Hi, Yesturday, I've installed an app for my printer and when it finished, my PC began to not respond to my clicks on closing or opening windows browser, start menu and so on. I dicided to physically shutdown my PC, but when I started up my PC this morning some app wouldn't...
  10. Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...

Laptop audio increasing automatically. Please I need help. This thing is making me crazy,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WhisperingDeath666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj5jgp/laptop_audio_increasing_automatically_please_i/