Windows 10: drivin me crazy

Discus and support drivin me crazy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; did the windows 10 upgrade about a month ago. no probs. then i setup cortana no probs now when i use skype my voice sounds like a chipmunk.and when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by turboherb, Dec 4, 2015.

1. turboherb Win User

drivin me crazy

did the windows 10 upgrade about a month ago. no probs. then i setup cortana no probs now when i use skype my voice sounds like a chipmunk.and when i shut off cortana skype is normal. can someone help me with this issue PLEASE

:)

turboherb, Dec 4, 2015
  2. mel2428 Win User

n97 ovi maps no internet connection

Hi,

I have 6220c with the exact same problem, therefore i cannot buy a licence thru the phone because it continually says no internet connection...drivin me crazy so any help would be appreciated

mel2428, Dec 4, 2015
  3. jf1212 Win User
    help! 6500

can any one tell me how i transfer music to my 6500 classic from my laptop. when i try and do this it says my phone memory is full when its not. Please help as this is drivin me crazy!!

jf1212, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

drivin me crazy

1. drivin me crazy - Similar Threads - drivin crazy

2. Windows went crazy after fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows went crazy after fresh install: This morning I did fresh install of windows 10 home. It looked perfectly normal after the install. I did NOT want to mess with it right then so I shut it down. Later I rebooted my PC and low behold something was crazy. Since I can not take a screenshot here is what I see by...
  3. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  4. Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please explain this to me, lol - KB4497934 - crazy.: Hi - On two of my W10 Pro test systems, I have been patiently awaiting the KB4497934 1809 update (precursor 1903) without result via WU. I checked my settings and while Feature updates are deferred for 10 days, Quality updates are not. Thought that KB4497934 was a Quality...
  5. Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello not working anymore and i'm going crazy. Apr 19: Problem: Been using windows hello on my laptop for a year now (since I bought it). I recently got a new pair of glasses, as windows wouldn't recognize my face anymore I tried the improve recognition option. It failed to open the camera saying that I should check if it worked...
  6. Crazy video display

in Windows 10 Support
    Crazy video display: I have reloaded the display driver and the video driver, yet the screen still looks like this (see attached) 128899
  7. AM I CRAZY!!! HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AM I CRAZY!!! HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER: I was recently hacked on all devices and phones. Well thought it was over, I had issues printing from my work laptop to my personal printer. I go into the devices and printers and tons of crap has been added. I do have 2 Xboxs in the house and think that is what the initial...
  8. Crazy fan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crazy fan: Hi our office ladies computer booted and did something weird yesterday, then today we tried to boot it, got to the windows startup page, then black screen and the fan revved up to the point where we thought it might blow. Because it booted until the startup page, that means...
  9. Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

in Cortana
    Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY: well, who is doing this? It has a mind of it's own! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contra-is-stupid-why-is-my-curser-going-crazy/ccb19428-3373-4193-82fe-3d32d8818f21"
  10. Flashing circles and crazy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing circles and crazy mouse: I keep getting flashing circles on the desktop, it seems to effect the mouse cant shut down when it happens, tried deleting chrome, still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-circles-and-crazy-mouse/476a0a96-0fac-49dc-a281-06452f00271f