Windows 10: Driving issues with memory integrity feature

Discus and support Driving issues with memory integrity feature in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, i have these driver issues that prevent me from turning on core isolation:This is a security threat says windows so i would like to fix this so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EliasSkeppstedt, May 31, 2023.

1. Driving issues with memory integrity feature

Hey, i have these driver issues that prevent me from turning on core isolation:This is a security threat says windows so i would like to fix this so i can max out windows security, but maybe these drivers needs to be on my computer.I'm running windows 11.If you need any more information, please let me know so i can provide that.Here is a maybe rough translation of the words:First one:Import dateDriving issues with memory integrity feature :Driver dateDriving issues with memory integrity feature :Driver versionDriving issues with memory integrity feature :publishers name:Second oneDriving issues with memory integrity feature :Driver versionDriving issues with memory integrity feature :product name:Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance, Elias

:)

EliasSkeppstedt, May 31, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 31, 2023
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 31, 2023
  4. Bree Win User

Driving issues with memory integrity feature

Enabling Memory Integrity feature?  

Try turning the Memory Integrity switch on. If you are notified that it cannot be turned on....

Driving issues with memory integrity feature 361567d1646679232t-enabling-memory-integrity-feature-image.png

Then click on the 'Review incompatible drivers' link that will now have appeared on the Core Isolation page. If, like this laptop of mine with a 4th gen i7, your incompatible driver is already the latest available one, then you won't be able to turn on Memory Integrity.

Driving issues with memory integrity feature 361568d1646679273t-enabling-memory-integrity-feature-image.png

Driving issues with memory integrity feature 361569d1646679286t-enabling-memory-integrity-feature-image.png

Thema:

Driving issues with memory integrity feature

1. Driving issues with memory integrity feature - Similar Threads - Driving issues memory

2. Driving issues with memory integrity feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driving issues with memory integrity feature: Hey, i have these driver issues that prevent me from turning on core isolation:This is a security threat says windows so i would like to fix this so i can max out windows security, but maybe these drivers needs to be on my computer.I'm running windows 11.If you need any more...
  3. Memory Integrity and Driver issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity and Driver issues.: So when i launched my computer today i got a popup saying Program Compatibility Assistant, A driver cannot load on this device, Driver :ene.sys and a learn more button which when clicked takes me to a microsoft help page. Then on the page its telling me "Go to the Core...
  4. Memory Integrity and Driver issues.

Memory Integrity and Driver issues.: So when i launched my computer today i got a popup saying Program Compatibility Assistant, A driver cannot load on this device, Driver :ene.sys and a learn more button which when clicked takes me to a microsoft help page. Then on the page its telling me "Go to the Core...
  5. Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender.: Memory Integrity Issue in Windows Defender. I got error like Page of memory Integrity page not found. Please help anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-issue-in-windows-defender/b2c7e6a3-7e0f-42f6-a8e7-432d095b25f3
  6. Memory integrity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity issue: Memory integrity is off and is prevented from operating because of incompatable driver. Driver listed wdcsam64_prewin8.sys this driver is from Western Digital, Published name: oem64.inf . Western Digital does not support this driver, Microsoft installed it with the OS 11. No...
  7. Memory integrity issue

Memory integrity issue: Memory integrity is off and is prevented from operating because of incompatable driver. Driver listed wdcsam64_prewin8.sys this driver is from Western Digital, Published name: oem64.inf . Western Digital does not support this driver, Microsoft installed it with the OS 11. No...
  8. Memory Integrity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity issue: Windows defender is showing to enable memory integrity. When I enable Memory Integrity it asks to restart. After clicking on restart pc goes to restart and gets stuck on boot it only hangs on pc logo....
  9. Memory Integrity issue

Memory Integrity issue: Windows defender is showing to enable memory integrity. When I enable Memory Integrity it asks to restart. After clicking on restart pc goes to restart and gets stuck on boot it only hangs on pc logo....
  10. memory integrity incompatible drives.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity incompatible drives.: It was working just fine before the 20H1 update. I used the windows update assistant to get the latest update so I had to disable the memory integrity before I could download the update. I tried turning on the memory integrity in windows defender after the update but it did...