Windows 10: Driving me crazy!!

Discus and support Driving me crazy!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joey19, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Joey19 Win User

Driving me crazy!!

May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu?? Ugh please for give me for sounding incompetent!!
    I've tried everything and a form is my last hope.

Thank you in advance .

:)

Joey19, Jan 12, 2018

2. n96 is driving me crazy!

I'd would have loved that to have solved all my problems, but I've done the 4 fingers hard reset and its still not charging. The bars animate but the battery is just running down. Is there any way of going back to the earlier software version?

robinjewsbury, Jan 12, 2018
  3. n96 is driving me crazy!

because the N96 (and all Series60 3rd edition Feature Pack 2) devices, plus also N82 (running FP1), have User Data Preservation. besides, you may have installed all your applications on the memory card as well as with the music.

If you found this or someone's comments helpful or like what that person has to say, please give some
    Kudos to their post!

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 12, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Driving me crazy!!

Edwin, Jan 12, 2018
  5. bighair Win User
    you cant do that in windows 10.

bighair, Jan 12, 2018
  6. Joey19 Win User
    Ok thank you. I guess my OCD demands that it be on top and bigger pic and name.

Joey19, Jan 12, 2018
  7. spunk Win User
    You can Customize your Windows 10 Start menu to do what you want: How to customize the Windows 10 Start menu - CNET
    Personally, the first thing I do when I update or install Windows 10 is to install Classic Shell. This gives you the Windows 7 Start Menu and All Programs list. You can toggle back to the Tiles menu of default Windows 10 if you like as well.

spunk, Jan 12, 2018
  8. Ztruker Win User

Driving me crazy!!

This is what my Start Menu looks like with Start10 installed. I prefer it to Classic Shell. It costs $4.99.

Driving me crazy!! [​IMG]

Ztruker, Jan 12, 2018
  9. Joey19 Win User
    Awesome thank you so much. Ive been longtimd removed from Windows OS so I could ask another question.
    Is there a quality virus protection that is free? Or should I pay for one?

Thank you for all your advice

Joey19, Jan 12, 2018
  10. Ztruker Win User
    Windows 10 comes with Windows Defender which is very good. No other is needed.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Driving me crazy!!

1. Driving me crazy!! - Similar Threads - Driving crazy

2. parental control drive me crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control drive me crazy: when I buy my pc computer I try to set up parental control and by mistake I did my profile and my son date of birth now am 10 years old so I can not open anything keep asking me approval its not active to edit I try everything couldn't manage please help me to get out from...
  3. parental control drive me crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parental control drive me crazy: when I buy my pc computer I try to set up parental control and by mistake I did my profile and my son date of birth now am 10 years old so I can not open anything keep asking me approval its not active to edit I try everything couldn't manage please help me to get out from...
  4. one drive has gone crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  5. one drive has gone crazy

one drive has gone crazy: Hi,2 days ago I saw a dialog "cloud sync error". I simply dismissed the dialog, but since then one drive has been syncing all my files. Many files on my hard drive are being over written by older ones in the cloud. Source files for projects are reverting back to older...
  6. How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...: Every time I press the spacebar, it automatically inserts a period after each word typed. The setting for this function is NOT selected so I don't know why its doing this. I tried editing the registry and this also didn't do a darn thing to fix the problem. I'm having other...
  7. How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...

How do I fix my keyboard? Its driving me crazy! Every time i press after I press the...: Every time I press the spacebar, it automatically inserts a period after each word typed. The setting for this function is NOT selected so I don't know why its doing this. I tried editing the registry and this also didn't do a darn thing to fix the problem. I'm having other...
  8. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?: Hello,I had this question and I thought that has resolved my problem but now while I was trying to play game which is Civilization IV from steam, my computer froze one time, next time It just restarted without any warning and in last time It gave me Blue screen. After I have...
  9. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?: Hello,I had this question and I thought that has resolved my problem but now while I was trying to play game which is Civilization IV from steam, my computer froze one time, next time It just restarted without any warning and in last time It gave me Blue screen. After I have...
  10. This blue screen error driving me crazy, can you help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging