Windows 10: Driving me nuts

Discus and support Driving me nuts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've somehow 'lost' MSVCR110.dll and MSVCP110.dll. So Cyberlink Power2Go 11 won't run. Seems that those 2 dlls are part of those Microsoft Visual C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Corona, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Corona Win User

Driving me nuts

I've somehow 'lost' MSVCR110.dll and MSVCP110.dll. So Cyberlink Power2Go 11 won't run. Seems that those 2 dlls are part of those Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages that lazy companies such as Cyberlink lean on because they're too inept to develop their own C++ codes for their own products. Thus, they're "shared" files. I *Banghead*Banghead*BangheadHATE *Banghead*Banghead*Banghead shared files.

So I uninstall P2G and reinstall it, and it still won't run because it begs for those dlls. I look online, find them and install them. MSVCR says it can't install, there's a newer version already installed. (P2G11 isn't that old, it's not like it needs Quicktime2 or something.)
    MSVCP says Uninstall or Repair. I choose Repair. Looks okay.

I install P2G again and same thing, it wants both those dlls to run.

Besides reinstalling Win10 from scratch, can anyone think of any quicker alternatives?

:)

Corona, Sep 26, 2019
  2. little cat, Sep 26, 2019
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Driving me nuts

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Driving me nuts

1. Driving me nuts - Similar Threads - Driving nuts

2. Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???: I hate my desktop screen constantly changing. How do I get Microsoft Edge OFF of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-is-driving-me-nuts-i-hate-it-how-do/6726ea4f-48d4-4632-b57d-b982e9d50156
  3. Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???: I hate my desktop screen constantly changing. How do I get Microsoft Edge OFF of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-is-driving-me-nuts-i-hate-it-how-do/6726ea4f-48d4-4632-b57d-b982e9d50156
  4. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  5. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  6. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  7. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  8. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...
  10. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...