Windows 10: Driving me Nuts

Discus and support Driving me Nuts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Every time I restart my pc or rarely where my pc crashes my lock screen is switched to this photo. I've done a system image search but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Juggernaut_117, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Driving me Nuts

/u/Juggernaut_117, Oct 17, 2020
  2. little cat, Oct 17, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Driving me Nuts

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Driving me Nuts [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

Driving me Nuts

1. Driving me Nuts - Similar Threads - Driving Nuts

2. Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???: I hate my desktop screen constantly changing. How do I get Microsoft Edge OFF of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-is-driving-me-nuts-i-hate-it-how-do/6726ea4f-48d4-4632-b57d-b982e9d50156
  3. Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge is driving me nuts. I hate it! How do I get it OFF my computer???: I hate my desktop screen constantly changing. How do I get Microsoft Edge OFF of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-is-driving-me-nuts-i-hate-it-how-do/6726ea4f-48d4-4632-b57d-b982e9d50156
  4. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  5. KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts

KB5031354 Problem Driving me nuts: I installed KB5031354 through this linkhttps://catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5031354The installation completed OKThe Windows version is OKBUT...In Windows update the update appears as pending, and it tries to install it again and again.It is annoying.Can...
  6. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  7. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?: Hi everyone, I know this is a fairly common problem so I will try to keep it simple. I recently bought DJI Mic and when I plug it in to USB port it gets that sound from Windows that usually means it was recognized. I open my E: Drive and it is System Volume Information,...
  8. No drivers is driving me nuts! Win 10 help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...
  10. windows installer driving me nuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows installer driving me nuts: Hellow I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago, and every since windows installer keeps trying to install office 03 that I upgraded to office 10 years ago, every time I open any program I have keep clicking cancel until it quits and lets my program open. Please...